Part 17*

After school you came back to your house with Lena. You hung out and watched a show for a little while, cuddling on the couch.

You cooked some dinner for the two of you. You both sat down to eat and then started doing your homework together.

When it starts getting late, you would drive her home and make sure she gets in safe before returning home.

The rest of the week went similarly, you started spending a lot of time together, which luckily Lena's family didn't ask any questions about her sudden interest in staying out after school considering she rarely went anywhere before.

You still spent your fair share of time with Lex and also tried to spend some time with Taylor. Your hangouts with Taylor decreased as you had much less time and you weren't exactly fond of being the third wheel for her and Josh.

You told Taylor and Josh about dating Lena with her permission as you were finding it difficult to balance everything.

Your new relationship, your friendship with Lex and the group and your friendship with Taylor. You decided that would be for the best as now you could go on double dates with Taylor and Josh.

That meant you could spend time with both Lena and Taylor, go on dates and don't have to be the third wheel anymore.

Although it made things easier it wasn't exactly the best either. Since you and Lena decided to keep your relationship on the low for now, you had to be very cautious about the places you would go to for dates and hangouts.

You and Lena got past the slight awkwardness in your relationship pretty quickly. Around the one month mark, you finally opened up to her about your childhood as you thought she should know sooner than later.

Luckily she was very supportive of you, and she tried her best to help you in any way she could. You were grateful to have her in your life.

Your relationship was progressing great and you were both very happy. It was getting hard to keep it a secret, so you turned it up a bit, deep down, hoping someone would notice.

Your little comments you always made to Lena turned a bit more flirty and she stopped acting so annoyed by your presence. But it turns out the Luthors can be pretty clueless sometimes.

Lena started staying at your place once in a while, telling her family that she's staying at Sarah's. She always made sure to ask Sarah to cover for her if anything happens, which she happily agrees to.

This time, you didn't even know Lena was coming over. She just turned up at your door and you happily let her inside.

You were a little surprised when she pulled you in kissing you hungrily. "Hey," you say as you pull away.

"Hi," she replies quietly as she comes in and closes the door, locking it. "didn't know you were coming today," you say.

"I know," Lena says simply with a slight smirk tugging on her lips. You look at her quizzically as you see her trying not to smirk.

She pounces on you again as she kisses you passionately. Only pulling away when you both needed air.

"Oh-" you say with a slight chuckle, "you want to recreate one of those dreams of yours, huh?" You whisper in her ear.

You see Lena turn a deep red as she hides her face in your neck, causing you to laugh out loud. "Talk to me Lena, is that what you want?" You ask teasingly.

She just nods her head slightly, not looking at you. You move her face up to meet your eyes before you kiss her again, causing a surprised grunt to leave her mouth.