Part 41*

You arrived at the hotel soon after, going inside to check in. You barely managed to keep your laugh at bay as you went through the process, knowing what was about to happen.

You knew they had fulfilled your request as the receptionist gave you an odd look. You smiled in response and slipped her a fifty dollar bill with your card, as you promised to leave a tip if they did your request.

It wasn't a difficult request by any means it was just peculiar. You got the key for your room and made your way there.

It was a nice modern room. The bed was big and looked comfortable. Lena went to the bathroom after the first glance as she needed to use it.

You smirked as the bathroom door closed. You pulled off your hoodie and T-shirt, leaving you in your sports bra.

Your upper body on display for your soon to be wife. You walked to the table, which had a tray with coffee, tea and biscuits. Next to it was a small plate with a singular chicken nugget.

You smiled. It looked glorious. You barely contained the snicker that left your lips, not wanting to alert Lena to anything.

You picked up the nugget and split it in two, eating one half as you placed the other back on the plate.

You leaned against the table, holding the plate in one hand as your other rested against the table's edge.

Lena exited the bathroom, her eyes trailing to you with your upper body on display. Lena inhaled sharply at the unexpected sight.

She took a few steps forward before noticing the plate in your hand as your eyebrow rose up challengingly.

Her face flushed as she saw the half nugget on the plate. Lena continued to approach you, not finding the words to say. She reached out her hand, almost touching your abs before you blocked her hand with yours.

"Nuh-uh-uh. You chose the nugget." You smirk as you bring the plate closer to her. "That little piece of chicken over all this," you say, pointing to the nugget and then gesturing towards your body.

"Y/n" Lena nearly moans, "don't do this to me," she whispers as her heart beat quickens and arousal intensifies.

"Say given the option again -" you say as you brush your fingers over her lips. "What would you choose?" You ask with a wicked smile on your lips.

"You. Always you." Lena breathes out as the look of lust and desperation in her eyes intensifies.

You smirk, "What about big belly burger?" You tease. "Why do you do this to me?" Lena questions rhetorically. "Answer me," you smirk as you bite your lower lip gently in anticipation.

"Yes." Lena replies. "Yes, what?" You tease. "Yes, I would give up big belly burger for you." Lena says quickly, you could tell it pained her to say so.

"No, you wouldn't." You laugh out as you put the plate down on the table. Lena goes to defend herself, but you cut her off by placing a kiss on her lips, which she instantly melts into.

You wrap your arms around Lena, throwing her on the bed behind her. It was fun teasing her and now you were going to have even more fun teasing her in other ways.

You slowly pulled off her clothes one by one, leaving her in her undergarments. Red, hot, lacy undergarments.

You wanted to rip them off, but above that, you wanted to prolong her suffering without your touch. You clasped your hand around her clothed breast as you kissed her neck.

"The unspeakable things I want to do to you right now," you whisper in her ear, sucking on her earlobe. Your words make Lenas legs clench together, looking for friction.