Part 43

You had most of the wedding preparation done by now, a month before the wedding. Except there was one key element left.

"Come on Lena, please. What are you gonna wear?" You whine playfully. "Nope, not telling," she holds her ground, not looking at you so she wouldn't give in.

"Just tell me if it's a dress or a suit?" You ask with hopeful eyes. "No." Lena says. "Mean," you pout playfully. "Either way, you'll look hot." You smirk as you whisper in her ear, wrapping your arms around her and kissing her cheek.

A slight blush rose to Lenas' cheeks, but she didn't give in to your compliments. "Well, Lex is waiting, gotta go get my dress." You say seriously.

"Yeah, right," Lena chuckles. "As if you would wear a dress." She adds. You smirk at her and leave the room, making her question things. It did not even seem like a possibility. You never wore dresses or even skirts for that matter. You had to be messing with her.

---

You were going to get a specially tailored 3 piece suit in a dark green colour. You always liked green but it quickly became your favourite colour as it reminded you of Lena's eyes.

You went to pick out the colour and fabric for your suit and it should be ready in about 2 weeks from now.

While you were there, Lex also decided to get a new suit for the once in a lifetime occasion. You had been busy with planning that you haven't spent much time together, so it was nice to get out and hang out.

After suit shopping, you went to grab lunch. "So, how do we feel?" Lex asks teasingly as he raises an eyebrow.

You roll your eyes at the dumb question. "What do you mean?" You ask playing dumb. "You know what I mean. You're about to get married." He says with a smirk.

"Yes, I'm about to marry the love of my life. What's your point?" You grin playfully. "I just can't believe my best friend is being tied down is all." Lex says defensively.

"If anyone's getting tied down, it's Lena." You murmur under your breath. Lex's eyes widen as his face flushed a light red. "W-what?" He asks as he almost chokes on his food.

"It was a joke, chill," you laugh as you watch him struggle. He takes a moment to collect himself and take a deep breath. "You're an asshole." He grumbles under his breath, which makes you smile.

"You started it with your dumb question." You say and he throws his hands up in surrender, "okay, okay."

"What I actually wanted to ask was if I should expect any little nieces or nephews about the place?" Lex asked. He really wanted to be an uncle.

"I don't know." You tell him. "You don't know?" He asked, confused. "You're getting married and you haven't discussed?" He asked bewildered.

"I mean, it's really up to Lena. I don't mind having kids or not, but she's the one that would have to do the hard work of pregnancy and stuff. So it's really up to her." You tell him and he's a little disappointed at the uncertainty.

It would be easier for him to just know whether he should expect to be an uncle someday or not. But really, even if you knew now, there's nothing stopping you and Lena changing your minds in the future.

"I quite like our life without kids, but if Lena ever wanted them, I would one hundred percent be all for it. I just know she would be a great mom." You ramble, getting lost in your thoughts.

Lex smiles as you ramble, complimenting Lena and just talking about how in love with her you are. It made him happy to see you happy and to know that his sister will also be happily married to a good person.

---

You went back to the Luthor mansion after a while of hanging out. It was fun to finally spend some time together. 

"Yes, it's going to be awesome." Lex says excitedly as you both laugh as you walk inside.

You spot Lena there and gesture for Lex to stop laughing with a little smirk on your lips. If Lena wasn't going to tell you stuff, then you would pretend like you were up to something.

Lex snickered as he went towards the kitchen while you greeted Lena. "Hi, baby." You said as you kissed her cheek. She looked at you suspiciously. "What was that?" She asks and you barely hold in your laugh.

"What was what?" You ask, confused. "That. You were just laughing and then stopped as soon as you saw me." Lena says with a little frown.

"Oh no. It must have just been a coincidence." You say convincingly before you make eye contact with Lex across the room and wink at him, which you intended for Lena to witness.

Lena was left a little confused as you walked away. She knew you were planning something and she didn't like it. She could only hope that it wasn't something stupid and that you wouldn't mess with your wedding day.