Part 19*

The next day you didn't have school as it was a public holiday. You were surprised to hear a loud knock on your door at 7am.

You quickly got out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt before opening the door. On the other side was none other than your girlfriend.

You smiled and then looked slightly confused at her less than happy expression. On the bright side, Lena finally got her driver's license and no longer had to rely on anyone else for rides.

"Hey," you say as you move aside. "You okay?" You ask, not sure why she's in such a mood. She doesn't respond as you close and lock the door.

She then wordlessly grabs your hand and pulls you upstairs to your room. She kicks the door closed as she pushes you on the bed. "Okay," you mumble.

"You think that was okay?" Lena asks in a frustrated tone. You just stare at her dumbfounded, unsure of what she is talking about.

"You think it's okay to touch me like that, and then just leave me to deal with the consequences. Which, by the way, I couldn't deal with since guess what I had to hang out with my family." Lena rambles angrily.

You couldn't help the smirk that appeared on your face the second you realized what she was talking about.

"Not funny and not cool," Lena states as she gets on your lap. Honestly you loved how riled up it got her since the sex was for some reason always better when she was frustrated or angry for any reason.

"We literally fuck like everyday, including that morning, I didn't think it would affect you like that" you say. "But it's good to know" you grin.

Lena began to grind in your lap as she continues to ramble. You shut her up by grabbing her by the neck and bringing her in for a deep passionate kiss.

Lena pulled away wordlessly a few seconds later, she got off your lap and yanked your shorts down your legs followed by your underwear letting your dick free.

She palms your semi hard dick as she places a kiss on the tip before taking it into her mouth. She bobs her head taking as much of the length she could until your dick fully hardened.

She quickly removed her lips from your member as she got up and completely stripped naked.

Lena got back on your lap, a soft moan leaving her lips as your dick made contact with her dripping centre.

She grabbed it and slid it through her folds before slipping it inside. She lowered herself on the full length letting herself adjust to it before she started to bounce up and down your shaft.

Soft desperate moans and curses left Lena's lips as she continued to use your dick to pleasure herself. Her breasts bouncing in your face, so you started to kiss and suck on them.

A little while later she begins to bounce harder as you begin to meet her thrusts. You place your hands on her hips guiding them through a better motion causing Lena to moan loudly between curses leaving her lips.

Lena has her arms placed roughly around your shoulders keeping you down but when she loses focus for a split second you quickly spin her around now pinning her down.

You hold her wrists with one hand against the bed as you quickly pound into her without a pause. Lena screams in pleasure as you continue thrusting into her.

You see her mouth open a few seconds later but nothing comes out as she is overtaken by pleasure.

Just as you expected she hits her climax a few seconds later as she gasps for air. You slow your thrusts significantly as you help her ride out her high.

As you near your own climax you pull out and release on her stomach. "Holy fuck" you mumble as you collapse on the bed next to her.

You lean on your elbow giving Lena a soft kiss before making sure that she is okay considering this is the most intense it's ever gotten between the two of you.

Lena sighs happily as she pulls you in for a long kiss.

---

The next day at school you were in the bathroom at lunch time texting people and going on socials.

You had to go into the bathroom because you weren't supposed to use your phone during school hours.

You were standing leaned against the sinks scrolling through your phone when the door opened. You didn't think much of it but instantly got worried when you saw Lena walk through the doors.

You could tell that she was upset about something. Lena doesn't even look up after she walks into the bathroom to get away from the crowded halls.

"Hey, hey what's going on?" You ask in a soft tone finally making her look up. She looked relieved when she saw that it was you.

You pull her into a hug when she doesn't say anything, she instantly wraps her arms around you tightly, burying her head in your neck.

"Please talk to me. I want to help" you tell her. It takes a while for her to tell you what happened as she tries to get over the situation.

She tells you about the run in she had with one of her bullies and what horrible things he said to her and about her.

"Who was it?" You ask in a slightly angry voice. "it doesn't matter it's ok. I'm fine" Lena replies knowing that nothing good would come out of you knowing who it was.

You tried to get Lena to tell you who it was but she wouldn't budge. You started naming a bunch of assholes and you figured it out based on her body language and reactions.

"It was Miller, wasn't it?" You ask figuring it out, but wanting to confirm it. You knew you were right by the look in her eyes.

"Just please don't do anything stupid," Lena pleads. "What me? Do something stupid. Never," you say in a semi serious semi joking tone.

You and Lena ended up leaving school early as neither of you felt like staying any longer. You went back to your place and just chilled watching some TV and eating some snacks.