Part 36*

Smut warning - skip to end of smut mark if you don't want to read it.

A few days later

You were sitting in your lecture as you felt your phone buzz in your pocket. You pulled it out as you were bored and saw Lenas name on the screen.

You were surprised as she was supposed to be in class too but opened the message nonetheless.

"Where are you? Could you come back to the room?" The message read. You were slightly worried as it was barely noon on a Wednesday, what could have possibly happened.

You pack up your stuff and leave the class quietly but quickly, even though it was only halfway through the lecture, but you figured you could catch up later.

You got back to your dorm room in 5 minutes as you speed walked across campus. Once you entered your dorm room, Lena was nowhere in sight.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion as you locked the door and put your bag down. Just a few moments later Lena walks out of the bathroom, wearing sexy lingerie.

"Damn, look at you," you say with a smirk as your eyes trail down her body. She takes a step forward and pulls you into a kiss by your hoodie.

"Fuck, I need you" Lena whisper moans as she pulls back from the heated kiss. "Don't have to tell me twice" you chuckle, pushing her onto the bed and pulling off your hoodie before joining her.

You hover over her, connecting your lips again as your hand trails down her side and stomach. Your touch causing a shiver to run up her spine.

As you pull away from the kiss your lips trail to her neck, sucking on the skin gently as you left a trail of kisses, careful not to make visible hickies on her neck.

You sucked on her skin harder once you trailed down to her collarbone causing Lena to squirm with a moan as the moved her hand onto the back of your head, pulling you in closer if that was even possible, while playing with your hair.

You slid your hand under Lenas bra, palming her breast and twisting her nipple between your fingers gently.

Lena moaned impatiently as her heat was building, yet you weren't touching her where she really needed you to.

"Please" Lena moans as she bucks her hips. You smirk into her skin "someone's desperate today huh?" You whisper as you slide your hand out from under her bra and trail it down slowly, slipping it into her underwear.

She gasps slightly as your fingers come into contact with her clit and run through her folds to her wet entrance.

You dip 2 fingers inside with no warning, her warm walls quickly accepting the intrusion. Lena moans at the sensation and pulls you in to connect your lips in a heated kiss.

Lena's back arched as your fingers hit her gspot repeatedly. She moaned into the kiss as you increase your pace causing a knot to build up in her stomach.

"Fuck, just like that" Lena mumbles as your lips part. You continue with a steady pace as Lena gets closer to climax, indicated by her entrance tightening around your fingers.

"Fuck" Lena orgasms with a loud moan. You hoped that most people were in lectures or at lunch right now as it was the middle of the day, because you knew for a fact that these walls were thin and at least some students would be able to hear your current activities.

You kissed Lenas lips as you slowly pulled out your fingers. Lena still however felt the insufferable heat within her, she had never been so horny in her life and she just didn't understand why she was suddenly so needy.