Author's note

WARNING!

WARNING!

THIS STORY IS EXCLUSIVE TO WATTPAD.COM

IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON ANOTHER WEBSITE LIKE NovelHD
IT IS NOT ONLY STOLEN MATERIAL, BUT YOU MAY ALSO BE
ALLOWING MALWARE TO ATTACK YOUR DEVICE

SECONDROUND ONLY POSTS TO WATTPAD.COM

It's almost time for the 12th installment of the Dork Diaries franchise. But unfortunately it is not yet the 17th of October (Maybe it is if you're reading this note on that day).

To countdown the long and boring days until we finally know what this 'Crushitis Catastrophe' is, we can just predict it through Fanfiction.

I will be updating this story everyday (maybe twice on occasions) until October 17th arrives. This is also my first Fanfiction and story on Wattpad, so I'm excited to write this.

This may contain content that some readers may find upsetting or offensive but I will try to refrain from using it.

Otherwise please enjoy the road to October 17th. And when that day arrives, please read the official Dork Diaries 12: Tales from a NOT-SO-secret crush catastrophe.

We begin our story from where Dork Diaries 11 left off, the student exchange program is over and everyone has returned to their respective schools. Nikki has returned from Northampton Hills and Mackenzie has reclaimed her position as Queen bee of the CCPs of Westchester country day middle school . Nikki is glad to finally have her life back and that everything is back to normal...