MONDAY JUNE 9TH:

Nikki's Diary:

Nothing exciting happened at school today, it was your average day.

AFTER school however, was exciting.

I was walking down the front path of the school, which had trees perfectly aligned each side. And I thought that I was all alone until I heard

"Nikki WAIT UP!"

I turned around and saw BRANDON running towards me. Did he want to walk with me? I thought in my head.

"Hey Brandon." I said to him.

"Wow, that was some run I just made to catch up to you."

Awwwwww he ran all this way to catch up with me. He's such a sweetheart.

"You're showing the effects of it, you're out of breath." I said.

"What me? Nah, this is nothing." he joked.

"Okay keep telling yourself that." I laughed.

We both laughed, and that laughter turned to silence. And that silence turned into blushing and staring which felt like it was going on FOREVER.

"I was wondering if you might be free Wednesday after school." he asked me.

"Yes I am." I said trying not to yell with excitement since I was having a serious case of RCS (Roller coaster syndrome).

"That's great! Maybe we could go to fuzzy friends, we recently took in a whole box of puppies again." he explained.

"Puppies, they sound adorable already. I'd love to go to fuzzy friends with you after school on Wednesday Brandon." I said once again trying to play it cool instead of yelling WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Cool, so I'll meet you at my locker after school in 2 days." he said with his million dollar smile.

"Sounds good, bye Brandon." I said to him, it was great to see him back to his usual self since he has been acting pretty distant from everyone as of late. What was going on with him?