WEDNESDAY JUNE 18TH (NIKKI):

Nikki's diary:

Okay so maybe I overacted yesterday (sorry diary :( ), but I now feel strong enough to talk about what happened yesterday.

I just can't believe that I have been SO BLIND AND STUPID all of this time.

After nearly 10 months of knowing him, I've come to the conclusion that I never truly knew him at all!

I opened my locker to find a note that said

'Meet me at the janitor's closet, there's something that I want to show you. :)'

And this wasn't a note from Chloe or Zoey, it was in a boy's handwriting. And since Maxwell doesn't know about the janitor's closet I knew it was from BRANDON! It was enough to make me break out in my snoopy happy dance!

I raced over there to the janitor's closet, I tried not to fall over my own two feet with excitement. I opened the door and I saw...

...Brandon.

But he wasn't alone, he was with...

...MACKENZIE!

THEY WERE KISSING IN THE JANITOR'S CLOSET!

"So...this...is...what...you...WANTED TO SHOW ME?!" I yelled as I slapped him and ran away. I ran FAR away. I finally knew what kind of person Brandon Roberts was... A LIAR! A CHEATER! A SCUMBAG! Someone who has been using me for fame... Someone who thought it would be a great joke to brag to all of his CCP buddies about by toying with my feelings.

I ran past EVERYONE and escaped through the main doors. I don't want anything to do with WCD OR THE FINAL DANCE EVER AGAIN!

*Reads phone*

*1 Missed call from Maxwell*

I DON'T CARE!!!

I don't care about WCD,

I don't care about the Final Dance,

I don't care about my BFFs who FORCED ME INTO THIS SITUATION!

I don't care about Maxwell or his missed call,

I don't care about my diary

AND I MOST CERTAINLY DON'T CARE ABOUT...

..HIM!