SUNDAY JUNE 15TH:

Mackenzie's Diary:

Nikki Maxwell I hate you so much, since you thought it was such a great idea to destroy my last diary Daddy forced me to buy a new one!

LIKE, SHE STOLE MINE! SHE SHOULD BE PAYING FOR IT!

 That little commoner has no right to take what doesn't belong to her, or to HUMILIATE me!

HOLD UP! She didn't humiliate me, it was that Negrini guy!

Like, who does this jerk think he is? He thinks that he can walk into MY kingdom and question ROYALTY? HELL NO!

He thought it was noble to fight that little rat's battle for her, like what is he crushing on her or something?

OMG... That's totally it!

Maxwell is crushing on Maxwell!

But isn't Nikki trying to steal my life partner from me? And for some reason my Brandy is falling for her little tricks.

Surely Maxwell doesn't like my Brandy and that rat Nikki getting close together...

WAIT A MINUTE!

If I hate Nikki and I want to be with my Brandy...

And Maxwell hates my Brandy and wants to be with Nikki...

Maybe, just maybe...

I have the most brilliant idea!

Mackenzie Hollister you genius!!!

Nikki say goodbye to my Brandy, because I am... No... WE are going to enjoy watching your relationship crumble with OUR perfect gift for you.

>:-)