THE FINAL DANCE: PART 4

Nikki's Diary:

I saw someone take the stage, it was a guy in a white tuxedo.

"STOP EVERYTHING!!!" he yelled through the microphone.

It was...HIM, but wasn't he here with Mackenzie? Why did he ask everyone to stop?

Couldn't he see that I was with Maxwell instead of HIM?

Everything stopped and everyone turned their heads to face the stage. Everyone looked pretty confused as to what exactly was happening.

"Listen, I know this may ruin my reputation for life, I know that I am reducing myself to nothing but I CAN'T spend any waking moment more without telling someone how I feel."

So, HE was here to express his love to Mackenzie. Figures...

[*PLAY MUSIC*]

"Nikki Maxwell, please... Just PLEASE hear me out."

......He was here for me?!

"I want to do something that I should have done a LONG, LONG time ago. Tell you how I truly feel about you."

Wait...

"Ever since the moment that I first saw you, I've been in love with you. All I have ever wanted is you, you're my entire world. You gave me hope when I thought that all was lost, all of those precious moments we have shared I treasure each and every one of them! The Halloween dance, the talent show, the fact that YOU saved Fuzzy Friends from bankruptcy, my birthday party, going to crazy burger with you, the sweetheart dance, band practice, the listening party, the kissed we shared, the date at the cupcakery, the time we spent with Holly and her puppies AND EVERY SINGLE MOMENT I HAVE TALKED TO YOU! I value those moments more than anything, more than life itself, no amount of money could ever buy moments like that. They're priceless, just like you... One of a kind. I know that you're now with Maxwell, and I respect that. I just want you to know what my true feelings are after these last 10 months. I don't want things to end this way. I love you, Nikki Maxwell."

omg...

He finally did it...

BRANDON CONFESSED TO ME!

SQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Brandon, I feel the exact same way but it's...too late, I'm with Maxwell now." I replied.

"I understand, I just wanted you to know that these last 10 months haven't been a lie." he said as he left the stage.

"Wait, WAIT Roberts! No... Brandon, listen up." Maxwell said unexpectedly.

"What do you want?" Brandon said.

"The fact that you... have shared and that you cherish all of these moments with Nikki, I see that you have rejected Mackenzie Hollister, you also broke into here without a ticket and to top it all off you have just confessed in front of EVERYONE and reduced yourself to nothing. It's something that I would never be able to do, and for that... You have earned my respect." he said to him.

"Thank you, Maxwell."

"Now Nikki, I'm going to ask you to do something for me."

"Yes Maxwell, what is it?"

"I'm going to ask you to make a decision right now, it's either Me or Brandon. If you choose me, then I am fine with that and I will love you the best that I can. But if you choose Brandon, I won't hold anything against you."

"Wait, Ma-"

"I know this may seem sudden, but I think it's time that I reveal my true intentions. The moment that I first met you, you were in tears. I have been in love with you ever since that day and all that I have ever wanted to do was to protect you, to make you happy... so that you wouldn't have to cry like that ever again.

I thought that nobody else could love you the way I could, that was until now. Brandon here has shown to me that he is willing to do the same, at first I thought he was some rich pretty boy narcissist who was as just as bad as any other CCP. I now see him for who he truly is, a great guy who cares so much about you.

If you choose me, I'll do my best to fulfill my intentions. But if you choose him, I won't think anything less of you."

I was now stuck with an immediate choice, Maxwell or Brandon.

I finally made my choice...

"I...I'm in love with..."