MONDAY MAY 26TH (Brandon):

Brandon's Journal:

Okay, I feel like I have to VENT my feelings after what happened today.

For the record I'm NOT angry. I'm NOT jealous, and I'm definitely NOT upset.

So, it all started when I was waiting at my locker to meet Nikki, just like we arranged.

But I wasn't expecting to see Nikki...

...with some guy.

And a good looking guy as well. (Okay I'm interested in girls but anyone can admit that this guy was pretty good looking.)

This guy was the same height as me, he had better hair than mine and even his eyes were crystal blue. However I will be honest that we have the same choice in fashion. He wore a black hoodie with a white shirt, blue jeans and white sneakers. Whilst I wore a white hoodie with a black shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers.

I saw them talking to each other and laughing, like she would do with me. I may as well have seen a ghost with the amount of shock that I was in. My face remained blank and my eyes remained opened and I...

...I couldn't stop watching.

I just stood there and took it all in, only to be greeted with this.

"Brandon, I'd like to introduce you to Maxwell. He's a good friend of mine."

Maxwell? I didn't know a Maxwell attended WCD. The only Maxwells I know are Nikki's family and Max Crumbly.

But WHO was this guy?!

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Brandon" he said as he offered his hand to which I gripped in a handshake.

He turned away from me to talk to Nikki.

"I'd love to stay and chat but I have plans at a gallery this evening." He said with a smile.

"You get to go to galleries too? Wow, you're pretty amazing." she said TO HIM.

"It's nothing major, just a normal visit, gathering inspiration. We should definitely go there together some time."

Just WHO is this guy?

"Yeah, that would be great! I'd love to talk to you about my favorite local artists, and show you some of their pieces."

Somehow, I pushed myself to stutter half a sentence...

"A-Actually...we kinda have..."

He interrupted me, saying "Plans? Of course! Well, I hope you enjoy your time, together. The gallery visit can wait for another day, I'll talk to you soon, Nikki."

"Sure!"

He could have just turned away and left. But instead, he decided to address me.

"Whoops, I almost forgot you were here. Bye Brandon." he said with a cocky smirk.

If that's some form of intimidation, I'd like to say that he isn't scaring me.

Me and Nikki were left alone, we walked to Fuzzy Friends but all that she would talk about is MAXWELL. Maxwell this, Maxwell that.

Oh Maxwell is a great artist. So what?

I happen to also have a good friend called Max who is also a great artist. What else is new?

Damn, I just don't want to seem jealous of this guy.

However, I don't like his tone. I don't like how he's trying to get close to Nikki like that.

If I have to go to war with him then I-

No, that's so juvenile.

But he has COMPLETELY (yet unintentionally) ruined my plans!

This was the day I was finally going to man up and ask Nikki out, since there was no doubt in my mind that she would accept. THIS WAS THE DAY THAT I-

I need to remember to breathe here. Nope, I won't let him get to me. Not at all, his smirk isn't working. Nuh-uh!

Although there was previously no doubt, all that's flooded my mind these past few hours is nothing but doubt.

I never thought about how Nikki would be interested in other guys, I was almost certain that she liked me.

Chloe and Zoey keep pressuring me to pop the question.

So far, we've only had Mackenzie to worry about, clinging onto me. She keeps trying to shatter Nikki's confidence, but it never works.

Mackenzie keeps making moves on me, and I brush her off.

Yet I never had to worry about other guys making moves on Nikki, well...until now, that is.

Just WHO is this Maxwell Negrini and what are his intentions?

I don't trust him.

But I'm NOT jealous!