TUESDAY JUNE 10TH:

Maxwell's Journal:

Oh Roberts you sneaky devil, you just keep on MESSING things up for me!

And now I know that it's SO obvious that Nikki has feelings for him as well as feelings for me.

And I found out entirely by accident, and there is nothing that I can do to change that.

Yesterday I decided to relax and sit behind a tree in the shade to do some drawing, next thing I know I hear

"Nikki, WAIT UP!"

I instantly looked from side to side to see where the voice was coming from, because I knew exactly who that voice belonged to...

...ROBERTS!

"Hey Brandon." I heard, it was Nikki's voice!

Damn it, HIDE! Was the first thing that went through my head and I took cover behind the tree. I overheard their conversation about him inviting her to the animal shelter a friend of mine told me he volunteered at.

It felt frustrating that I couldn't just jump out and put a stop to it, otherwise I'd look like some creeper and that would mean GAME OVER.

She seemed totally into him judging by the tone of her voice. How am I going to stand any chance against this guy when he is able to arrange plans to meet her at a place that they have SHARED SO MANY MEMORIES AT?!

HOW?!

I must increase my effort to surpass him and to be the one that is invited to that Final Dance.