MONDAY JUNE 16TH:

Maxwell's Journal:

I can't help but think, why did Roberts flip out after I called him Batman?

Hmmmmm, I guess I'll have to think about it some other time. He didn't strike me that hard and I wonder if he was holding back.

But Today.

Today was...

I'll just say what happened.

I was walking around the empty halls minding my own business before I was stopped by a girl. Usually I would have thought that it was Nikki who would stop me so that she could talk to me, maybe even thank me for Friday's events by inviting me to the dance...

But NoooooOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It had to be Mackenzie who stopped me instead.

"What do you want? Round 2?" I asked her.

"Oh nothing really, it's just that I think that we started on the wrong foot."

What was she doing?

"I think we started just fine, I've had enough of bullies like you." I responded.

"Just to make things clear, I don't bully her. We just don't see eye to eye and sometimes it ends in a little argument."

I felt curious as to WHY she actually bullied Nikki.

"Okay then, educate me. What don't you see eye to eye on?"

"She is trying to steal the man of my dreams from me."

Wait... She couldn't truly mean

"Roberts?"

"Oh, you know him? are you friends with him or something Maxwell?"

Yeah right...

"No, as a matter of fact I don't like him. I have the same reasons to dislike him as you do towards Nikki. So I won't reduce myself to being a hypocrite here, but I will say that I disapprove on the way you act towards her. I don't bully Roberts, I just treat him as a rival and nothing more. I don't feel the need to accuse him of theft or something because I have morals."

"It looks like, we're more alike than you think."

"Whatever, I'll keep on walking now. Ciao Bella."

"WAIT! Maybe we could come to a little proposition?"

"No way, the day I make a deal with you is the day that I sell out everything that I stand for. If you didn't bully Nikki then maybe I would, but I will never agree with bullies."

"Okay, you asked for it buddy. You don't know Nikki's little secret."

Huh?

"I must say that I respect her privacy so I have nothing to gain by knowing it."

"Her father is the school's bug exterminator, she's only here because he arranged a scholarship for her. She's not some rich girl, she's a commoner no matter what language you speak in to deny it."

"Yeah right, like I'd believe that lie."

"I knew that you wouldn't believe me at first, so I'd like to show you this."

She handed me a piece of paper that had been taped back together, but this wasn't just any piece of paper. It was from a diary.

But it wasn't just any diary, it was from Nikki's old diary.

The piece of paper, the purple colored handwriting, the drawing...

It all matched the piece of paper that I saw that day.

"What the hell is this?"

"That is the true Nikki Maxwell, a daughter of a bug exterminator."

"You do realize that this doesn't bother me at all right? If anything I respect her more for not being a pretentious Daddy's girl."

"Even so, Brandy is a CCP and cares only for his own popularity. Why else do you think that I like him so much?"

"I guess that's reasonable."

"And what exactly do you think is going to happen if he gets together with Nikki? He's just going to mistreat her to show off to his CCP buddies, if he really cared about her then he would have stood up for her against me. He only cares for her when nobody is watching, some guy huh?"

"He sounds exactly like you, a popularity hungry narcissist. I can't let him do this to her. Look what he did to my face when I tried to tell him what his problema was."

"You now see that I have been trying to protect Nikki, protect her from her own feelings. I know that you would be a better match for her and that's why we're gonna help each other out."

"And why should I help you?"

"This is why..." she said as she waved the diary entry around.

"Nikki's secret?"

"If you don't follow my plan, then I will expose Nikki's secret to the entire school. And as you may have noticed, we're not kind people here. They would tear her apart if they knew she was a lowly bug scholarship owner."

"I...I understand. If it will keep Nikki safe, then tell me what you're planning..."

"Good boy. Now listen to me like the dog you are."

And I'd prefer not to say what her plan was in case this journal is misplaced and somebody happens to read it, but I agreed to it.

I always wanted to win this war, but not like this...

This isn't right at all, what have I done...?

What have I done...?

WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

I'VE MADE A DEAL WITH THE DIAVOLO!!

AGAIN!!!

MAXWELL NEGRINI YOU IDIOT!!!!