Book 3 Chapter 2

B3C2: The 1st Trans-Heaven diagram (2)

In a town of the 3 Eastern region counties there is a small private house bought by Qin Yu. When he became a silver card assassin he had earned a lot of money so he bought more than 10 dwellings in the 3 Eastern region counties in order that ordinarily they would provide housing for him.

"Auntie Zhang, there's no need to bring it into the hall. Just put it directly on this stone table. Today I'll have dinner in the courtyard," says Qin Yu with a smile. By now Qin Yu has already changed back to his real appearance. The black eagle, however, has gone somewhere to find food.

An auntie dressed in a large white cotton-padded jacket puts the meal on the stone table beside Qin Yu while smiling broadly: "Xiao Yu, then enjoy your meal here. I'm going back now."

This Auntie Zhang is from a nearby hotel. When Qin Yu stays here for his body to recover, he usually tells the people of the hotel to bring the meals to his house directly. He is also very free. After all, his father Qin De, his big brother and his 2nd brother are making preparations for the army together whereas Qin Yu simply cannot take part in it.

"Luckily I have the Meteoric Tear's mysterious clear streams. Otherwise Heaven only knows when my left arm will be able to recover." Qin Yu cannot help groaning in his mind as he takes a look at his own left arm.

Qin Yu's left arm was pierced 2 holes by the light Zhen Xu shot out from his fingers before his death. These injuries were very serious, but thanks to various clear streams from the Meteoric Tear permeating through the arm, these shocking injuries unexpectedly recovered very fast. In only 3 days, there are only shallow scars left on Qin Yu's left arm and not 2 shocking holes as in the past.

Not long after he finishes dinner, the black eagle returns.

"Xiao Hei, you still remember to return, brat? You went out yesterday but only now do you get back. Really, you found a pretty female eagle, didn't you? Seeing a female eagle, you forgot me instantly. You're really a perverted eagle." Qin Yu strikes the black eagle's head with a chopstick and says laughingly.

As soon as the black eagle hears that, it cannot help raising its head, looking very disdainful.

It is obvious that the black eagle simply looks down upon ordinary female eagles.

"Hah, you're still so arrogant. Ah, I've been recovering for the last 3 days so I haven't examined that Trans-Heaven diagram." Qin Yu's eyes brighten. He immediately goes inside the house. The black eagle blinks curiously a couple of times and also follows him inside the house.

"Hah!" Qin Yu extends his hand and forms a claw. He makes a grab at a huge brick-like stone on the floor of the house. With an easy wave of the hand, the stone block is thrown on one side. Under the original place of the stone block, there are 2 iron cases. Qin Yu takes out one of them.

"Trans-Heaven diagrams, I've heard of them but I've never seen any." Qin Yu gives a ha-ha laugh. His hand continuously pokes the iron case several times. Following a clack, a keyhole appears on the iron case.

Qin Yu raises his eyebrows and smilingly takes out from his bosom a key, which was taken from Nalan Feng's body. When Nalan Feng was hiding this key at that time, he saw very clearly. After inserting the key in the keyhole, Qin Yu gently turns it.

Clack!

Hearing the expected sound, Qin Yu gives a smile. After opening the iron case, he sees 2 things inside. One is a confidential letter and the other is a square jade block. That jade block radiates a gentle multicolored light and is obviously different from ordinary jade blocks. It is very extraordinary.