Book 1 Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Resolution

Misty Villa is located on the mountainside of Mount Donglan. On the surface it is patrolled and guarded by a group of ferocious soldiers, but how many experts it has in secret is not known to outsiders. Moreover, because Misty Villa belongs to East Vanquishing Prince, only people who think their lives are too long would come here to cause trouble.

Outside of Misty Villa, there are 2 huge stone lions and 2 soldiers who wear black armors standing upright on the sides of the main entrance. They glance outward constantly and look like 2 lone, proud pine trees. Their large, strong bodies have a natural air of murder. That murderous air is what only soldiers who have really gone through bloody battles can possess.

"Third Prince!"

The 2 black-armored soldiers kneel down suddenly and say respectfully.

Qin Yu quickly jumps down from the tiger's back. The black eagle is standing firmly on his shoulder. Qin Yu is obviously very happy and excited at this moment. He runs through the entrance at a very fast speed and at the same time he says laughingly to the 2 soldiers: "Uncles, please stand up quickly."

The 2 black-armored soldiers stand up. There is a hint of fondness in their eyes as they see Qin Yu's small body rush into the main yard.

"Ha-ha, big brother and second brother must be soaking in the hot spring." Without thinking much, Qin Yu runs directly toward the hot spring in the west garden of Misty Villa. He even murmurs: "Humph, humph, I'm obviously the master of Misty Villa. How dare these 2 guys enter the hot spring without my permission?"

After a short while, Qin Yu has arrived at the villa's west garden.

He stands akimbo then suddenly points with his right hand. Glaring at the 2 people in the hot spring as if he is indignant he says: "Hey! You daredevils! I'm the master here. How dare you get into the hot spring without my permission? Ah..." Qin Yu could only utter a loud cry before a hand reaches out and pulls him. He loses balance at once and falls toward the hot spring.

"Hey, I haven't taken off my clothes!" cries Qin Yu. His body falls into the hot spring with a loud splash, sending out countless sprays of water. The black eagle, which is standing on Qin Yu's shoulder, has to flap his wings hurriedly to have the luck to avoid falling into the hot spring. Otherwise this mighty eagle would have become a soaked chick.

"Ha-ha, Xiao Yu, don't you dare be so arrogant to your older brothers. You've gone too far. While your brothers work their butts off day in day out, you soak in this hot spring, and it's the hot spring of Misty Villa, no less!" says a juvenile very indignantly, but there is a hint of amusement deep in his eyes.

"Pfff!"

Qin Yu forcefully spits out a gulp of water. His whole body is drenched. He looks angrily at the juvenile before him.

"Second brother, so it's really you. I knew it was you. Only you would pull me into the water. Big brother would never do that." Qin Yu quickly takes off his gown and pants. He jumps into the hot spring wearing only a pair of shorts and looks resentfully at his second brother Qin Zheng.

Qin Zheng is still just a 12 year old juvenile, but there is always an amiable, smiling expression on his face. He always makes people he deal with feel as if they are bathing in a spring breeze. Only when he is with his siblings can Qin Zheng fool around as a juvenile.

"You said big brother? Ha-ha, he fell asleep quickly already," says Qin Zheng laughingly.

"Qin Zheng, you think your big brother is like a pig? How could I have gone to sleep so fast?" says a cool and collected young man who just moments ago was lying with his eyes closed on the other side of the hot spring. After opening his eyes and saying so to Qin Zheng, he turns to Qin Yu with a smile and says: "Xiao Yu, this Misty Villa's hot spring is really unusually effective. Last time I only soaked in it once yet my wounds got much better. Now only their dim marks can be seen. If I soak in it for some more days, maybe my whole body would be like yours."