Book 11, Chapter 6-10

B11C6: Reverend Heavenly Flame

The Yinyue Palace has a long history, having been passed down from generation to generation for a million years. Now very few are aware of the original name of the mountain range occupied by it, but almost all the Xiuzhenists of the Teng Long continent call this long, continuous mountain range the Yinyue mountain range.

This time, the dispatched army consisted of over 90% of the loose devils and only several thousand loose devils stayed behind to guard the Yinyue Palace. Moreover, most of these loose devils are from the 1st tribulation stage to the 3rd tribulation stage. There are only several hundred loose devils who have passed the 4th tribulation in total and only 2 to 3 of them are 8th tribulation loose devils. The loose devil side thought that nobody would dare to attack the Yinyue Palace after its army left for Mount Qingxu to fight the loose immortal side.

Even though several thousand loose devils is not a large number, not many powers can defeat them, except for the Chaotic Astral Ocean and the dragon clan. But if the Chaotic Astral Ocean or the dragon clan wanted to get into action, the loose devils that stayed behind to defend would definitely be useless, no matter their number.

In the Yinyue Palace, various disciples are practicing and quite a few loose devils are meditating quietly.

However --

"Oh, what's going on?" A disciple of the Yinyue Palace raises their head and immediately notices an unexpected huge purple fireball coming down from the sky.

As soon as the fireball lands, plants, rock, structures and everything else around it are set ablaze by the purple flame. The disciple of the Yinyue Palace is frightened inwardly: "What kind of flame is this? It's purple. Could it be ... the heavenly flame?!"

This disciple's face changes color greatly.

But at this moment, the disciple discovers that the sky has already been littered with countless fireballs. At least over 1000 purple fireballs can be seen at a glance and they are densely distributed. The huge purple fireballs then smash down.

"Ah ~~~~"

Anguished cries are heard. Generally, Dujie-stage Xiuzhenists cannot resist the heavenly flame at all, unless they have special treasures. Even Dacheng-stage Xiuzhenists can only withstand it for a while at best. Therefore, if they are enveloped in the heavenly flame, they will definitely die.

The heavenly flame is used to forge immortal objects so naturally it is extremely powerful. It can even melt the ores and the other materials of immortals items, let alone ordinary rock. Burned by the heavenly flame, the structures of the entire Yinyue Palace are reduced to ashes very quickly.

The heavenly flame spreads out in all direction rapidly along the various structures, plants and the rocks on the ground. But more and more purple fireballs keep smashing down unceasingly from the sky. All of a sudden, the sky has been blotted out by purple fireballs and the ground has been covered in purple flames. As soon as a disciple of the Yinyue Palace touches the flames, they are burned to death directly with even their yuanying burned up.

"Heavenly flame, it's the heavenly flame. Quickly run! Quickly run!"

"There's no heavenly flame on the west side. Quickly run to the west side."

...

Various terrified Xiumoists run away in all directions extremely fast like crazy. At the same time, they are very careful because the heavenly flame is simply untouchable. If they touch it, given its power, their bodies will be burned to ashes in the blink of an eye.

Qin Yu is alone but the heavenly flame keeps shooting down from him nonstop like mad. He can shoot out several hundred to 1000 fireballs in the blink of an eye. However, because the Yinyue mountain range is truly very large, a very few of the many disciples of the Yinyue Palace who are staying in certain corners on the mountain range's border still manage to escape.