Book 8, Chapter 9-16(Last Chapter)

B8C9: Li'er's magic power

"Tower master Qin Yu, there's one thing I have to warn you about." Reverend Yan Xu suddenly says to Qin Yu solemnly.

Hearing Reverend Yan Xu's current tone, Qin Yu feels that it seems to be some important matter so he restrains his temper, saying: "What is the matter that you want to warn me about, Reverend Yan Xu? Please feel free to tell me."

Reverend Yan Xu says with a nod: "According to what you said, your father is a man of the Qin dynasty, so let me ask you something. Who is your father? And what is the relationship between you and the Qin emperor?" Instead of talking about that matter, Reverend Yan Xu begins to ask Qin Yu.

"The reigning Qin emperor is my 2nd brother. Who do you think my father is?" Qin Yu says.

Reverend Yan Xu says smilingly: "Indeed."

Azure Dragon unexpectedly also says: "Yan Xu, I already know what you want to say. Brother Qin Yu, I really have to warn you a bit about this matter but somehow I forgot to tell you about it."

Qin Yu frowns. When both Reverend Yan Xu and Azure Dragon have said so, what is this important matter actually?

"Don't beat around the bush, Overlord Azure Dragon, Reverend Yan Xu. If you have something to tell me, quickly go ahead and tell me. What is this matter that can make you act so cautiously? It seems to be an exceptionally important matter." Qin Yu has become doubtful.

Reverend Yan Xu asks: "Qin Yu, if war breaks out between your Qin dynasty and the other dynasties, you will send the Stellar Tower's army to help it, won't you?"

Qin Yu says smilingly: "Of course I will. If difficult problems arise, it'll be perfectly normal for me to help. I can't stand watching my relatives be unhappy without batting an eyelid." If he lacked power then there would be nothing he could do, but now that he has the Stellar Tower, naturally he wants to help his relatives.

Reverend Yan Xu laughs: "Then you'll be courting death."

"You'll be courting death." Azure Dragon also says.

Qin Yu is startled and looks doubtfully at the 2 of them.

Azure Dragon explains: "Brother Qin Yu, let me tell you something. Perhaps you've also heard about the Chaotic Astral Ocean. Those loose immortals in the Chaotic Astral Ocean once gave an order that the Qian Long continent is a continent of mortals and Xiuzhenists definitely can't interfere in the fighting for power between the mortal countries."

"If Xiuzhenists control a mortal country and then ... get found out, they will inevitably be killed." Reverend Yan Xu says solemnly.

Azure Dragon says with a nod: "Qin Yu, that uncle of yours is powerful, but this order came from the Chaotic Astral Ocean countless years ago and is jointly approved by all loose immortals. It's an order of the loose immortal community so even your Uncle Lan has to accept it."

Qin Yu is startled.

"Then how do you explain the current countries' Shangxian?" He asks doubtfully.

Reverend Yan Xu says laughingly: "Those so-called Shangxian are merely some Jindan-stage Xiuzhenists. How can they possibly know about this? Besides, a couple of Xiuzhenists don't have great influence on the general situation of the mortal world."

Azure Dragon also says: "Qin Yu, listen carefully. Those loose immortals' order was that they didn't wish to see the mortal countries controlled by Xiuzhenists. Their meaning is very clear, that is, the Qian Long continent is a continent of mortals and controlled by mortals. You'll be okay as long as you don't violate this idea."