Book 11 Chapter 16-20

Book 11 Chapter 16: Setting Foot On Qing Xu Mountain

"Haha, Zong Jue, I finally understand what they mean by great minds think alike." Fang Tian seems quite happy.

"Heroes? Looks like you're quite modest." Zong Jue faintly laughs. "Based on your words, it looks like your Dragon Clan's objective is also Qing Xu Mountain's Heavenly Palace?"

Fang Tian solemnly nods and says, "Correct, my Dragon Clan has yet to take action, not because of fear of the Teng Long Continent Xiuzhenists. In reality, Wu Kong Xue and Reverend Ming Liang aren't worthy of my attention. The real reason is that... having one piece of the Heaven-Sundering Diagrams, to us that's already enough."

"Since it's already enough, then why does your Dragon Clan want to deal with Qing Xu Mountain's Heavenly Palace?" Zong Jue asks in response.

Both parties let out a heavy sigh, after Fang Tian muttered to himself for quite a while he says, "Zong Jue, how high do you think the chances are for a Superior Divine Beast to appear in the Mortal Realm?"

Zong Jue hesitates and contemplates for a moment before saying, "Very low, sometimes even in many tens of thousands of years even one may not. Why do you ask this?"

Fang Tian continues and says, "Even in the Dragon Clan of the Demon Realm, five-clawed golden dragons are rare and terrifying individuals. For a Superior Divine Beast to appear in the Mortal Realm is quite the rare occurrence. A 12th tribulation Superior Divine Beast is by far superior to any ordinary 12th tribulation expert in terms of power. Also, it is because of this very reason that in the Mortal Realm there are only us two that are capable of breaking into the Ten Development Illusionary Formation."

"Ten Development Illusionary Formation is just too powerful, other than myself, even a 12th tribulation high-class Divine Beast can't expect to be able to break in. Once the two of us ascend, there will be no one capable of destroying the Ten Development Illusionary Formation." Fang Tian's face turns serious. "Once that time comes, Qing Xu Temple will still be able to utilize the Ten Development Illusionary Formation as a weapon, then they would have the ability to provoke anyone they want to. Thus, I will definitely not allow an unfair situation to arise."

Fang Tian is thinking about this for the sake of the Dragon Clan's future.

Due to the Dragon Clan having Fang Tian, there was no need to worry about the Ten Development Illusionary Formation.

"Unfair?" Zong Jue sneers and says, "It is unfair, Fang Tian, let me ask you something. That Stellar Tower's formation... the Great Heavenly Stellar Formation is even more powerful than the Ten Development Illusionary Formation, what will you do about that?"

"Stellar Tower?" Fang Tian's face turns stiff.

Looking at Zong Jue's expression, Fang Tian was able to guess that Zong Jue must have some sort of connection to that Stellar Tower.

"I too have heard of the Stellar Tower's defensive formation. That formation is the one that very many experts tried their collective hands at destroying, but ultimately ended in failure. Even if I wanted to try and destroy it, I also do not have the ability to. The will is there, but the strength is not." Fang Tian helplessly says.

"Then that's good."

Zong Ju says with a cold snort, "Fang Tian, don't blame me for not warning you. Stellar Tower's back, Senior Lan is in my favor. His power is much, much greater than yours or mine. If you provoke him and end up dying, don't blame me."

"Much, much greater than you and I? How is that possible!?" Fang Tian's face expresses how hard it is to believe this.

Zong Jue doesn't need to say much more and says, "I have already told you the situation, if you believe it or not, that's up to you. I can only capable of telling you that is it best not to anger Stellar Tower's people. In these past years, that Stellar Tower has been the number one most mysterious power."