Book 4 Chapter 13

B4C13: Bloody fight

When Qin Yu and Xiao Hei are on their journey, in the headquarters in the town of Xiyang, at the moment the moon is bright and the stars are few. Qin De is standing in the courtyard and looking at the moon in the sky with his hands behind his back.

"The general situation has been decided!"

Qin De's eyes glitter. Obviously he is very excited in his heart. This time the move that was aimed at seizing complete control of the 2 Norther region counties has been carried out perfectly. From beginning to end, everything was in Qin De's plan. In the past he met and negotiated with Shangguan Hong and said he wanted to form an alliance with him only for this day.

It did not matter if Shangguan Hong really allied himself with Qin De or not, when the plan was put into action, Shangguan Hong would have to claim openly that he was on his side. Except for some top-ranking people, all of the generals and soldiers would know nothing about the truth. Only in this situation could the plan to take control of the 2 Northern region counties completely be carried out.

In the current situation, the Qin clan will only need to use some slight maneuvers and the entire Northern region will belong to it and not to the Shangguan clan anymore.

"Jing Yi, Yu'er, you'll see from Heaven that I'll definitely avenge your deaths. The Xiang clan ... is doomed to be trampled to pieces by me. Xiang Guang and Wu De will surely die too." Qin De's eyes suddenly become fierce. He also clenches his fists behind his back, causing all the fingers to turn white.

Hatred!

There is a deep-seated hatred in Qin De's heart. Both the deaths of his wife, the person he loves the most, and of his youngest son have been tormenting his heart every night like ants. Until he destroys the Xiang clan and kill Xiang Guang and Wu De, he will not be able to have a peaceful night.

The darkness before dawn has gone away. Qin De has already seen the first light of victory.

"One month, within one month I'm going to unify the whole Chu kingdom, destroy the Xiang clan and kill Xiang Guang and Wu De." Qin De thinks to himself. Even though at the moment his army and the Xiang clan's are confronting each other, he is still totally confident.

The Xiang clan lost a county so it now has control over 6 counties, including the Mu clan's 3 counties. With the addition of the Shangguan clan's 2 counties, the Qin clan now also has 6 counties. The 2 sides are basically equal to each other in power. Even though the Qin clan has a slightly stronger army, it is the attacking side while the Xiang clan is the defending side. And in battles for fortified cities, the attacking side will generally lose more troops than the defending one.

In short, the 2 sides are fairly equally match and have started to confront each other. However, Qin De is still certain that he is going to unify the entire Chu kingdom within a month.

******

Qin Yu and Xiao Hei are going through the Wilderness extremely fast.

"Another wants to bite the dust."

Qin Yu and Xiao Hei stop again.

"An early Jindan leopard, oh, it's a Black Wind leopard. In the leopard clan, Black Wind leopards are a very special kind. It seems we'll have a bit of a trouble." Qin Yu says to Xiao Hei using his holy sense. He has already noticed that there is a man several thousand meters away from them.

The more formidable a demonic beast is, the harder for it to transform into a human. Take, for example, the kings of eagles – Golden Flame eagles. The one that Qin Yu and Xiao Hei encountered previously has already reached the Yuanying stage but it has not been able to transform into a human yet. When running into that Golden Flame eagle, Qin Yu and Xiao Hei basically had no intention of fighting it and fled immediately.