Book 10 Chapter 11-20

B10C11: Devil's Bloody Clouds

Silence, oppressive silence,

The whole main hall of the Qingyu Immortal Mansion is frighteningly silent. Old Taoist Gan Xu's hair is disheveled, his face is dripping blood and his Taoist robe is badly torn. Reverend Shui Rou has even had one arm ripped off, but she does not want to waste her energy materializing an arm.

However, her grudge is very clear. That look in her eyes is even chilling. On one side of her, Reverend Yue Yan is even more furious because she has been badly injured. His eyes have turned crimson as if they are filled with blood.

"Humph, juniors, today I'll definitely kill the 3 of you. This battle must be fought to the death." Dame Yan Ji no longer has the flirtatiousness of the past. Her long hair is fluttering like various silvery needles. Her face is even white like the bones of the dead.

"Shut up, you fiend." Old Taoist Gan Xu suddenly shouts.

Fighting Dame Yan Ji until now, Reverend Shui Rou and Reverend Yue Yan basically have not suffered much damage, but Old Taoist Gan Xu has lost his 2 junior brothers continuously. Even though he is ice-cold, he has been living together with them for several thousand years to 10,000 years so he still has affection for them.

Moreover, as soon as his 2 junior brothers died, Old Taoist Gan Xu was put at a greater disadvantage.

"Gan Xu, you're still arrogant? I've already killed your 2 junior brothers so you're the next." Dame Yan Ji's eyes radiate a red light. That claw, which looks like white bones, immediately arrives in front of Old Taoist Gan Xu -- Teleportation!

Because the loose immortals stopped attacking moments ago, the space has become very stable, so naturally now it is possible to use the Secret Skill of immortals and devils -- Teleportation.

Old Taoist Gan Xu's face changes color greatly. At this extremely critical moment, he goes forwards instead of retreating. His body charges straight towards Dame Yan Ji's breasts, which are big and sexy. He really does not care about losing face by using this move.

A 'poof' noise is heard. Flesh is torn apart and white bones are exposed.

Because Old Taoist Gan Xu went forwards instead of backing away, this claw attack by Dame Yan Ji did not hit his dantian and only hit his chest. Those many bones are clearly visible. But Dame Yan Ji's white-boned claw quickly swipes downwards.

Tearing the chest, breaking the stomach,

"The yuanying's not here!" Dame Yan Ji's face changes color.

There are no signs of pain on Old Taoist Gan Xu's face, as if the flesh does not belong to his body. But he opens his mouth. Riding his low-grade immortal flying sword, a little yuanying then shoots straight at Dame Yan Ji. Because they are so close, the sword immediately penetrates her face, giving her no time to dodge.

Coming down in a straight line!

A large hole has been pierced in Dame Yan Ji's face. With a ferocious expression, Old Taoist Gan Xu's yuanying rides the flying sword to come straight down from the head to attack the yuanying inside the body.

"Ah ~~~" An extremely sharp and resounding voice rises from inside Dame Yan Ji's body.

Merciless Fire and Water!

Reverend Yue Yan's and Reverend Shui Rou's eyes glitter. Dazzling lights shoot out from their bodies. At this moment, they do not even care if Old Taoist Gan Xu is dead or alive. The 2 of them execute that special move again, aiming it straight at Dame Yan Ji's body.