Book 4 Last Chapter

B4C27: A new journey

5 short knives and a black long spear are floating in the air.

"Father, I'll give you these 5 short knives and this long spear." Qin Yu says smilingly.

"Ah, these are ..." There is a note of ecstasy on Qin De's face. "Weren't these 5 short knives taken in by Wu Xing last time?" Qin De can totally understand that Qin Yu naturally came into possession of Wu Xing's treasures after his death.

However, when ordinary people obtain such treasures as these weapons, they will keep them for themselves instead of giving them to other people.

Seeing the black long spear, Fengyuzi says with wonderment: "This long spear is the Xiang clan's Conqueror's Spear, right? In that battle on the River Wu, even though I was staying on a river shore, I still saw how formidable this Conqueror's Spear was. Xiao Yu, I never expected that you'd even manage to fetch the spear after killing Xiang Yang. This really is ..."

Qin Yu gives a smile: "Pity his suit of armor was badly damaged by Xiao Hei's special skill and was no longer useful."

Xiao Hei uses holy sense communication at once from a distance: "Big brother, pity what? If more than half of his suit of armor hadn't been corroded by my Dark Moon technique, it would've been extremely difficult for you to kill him directly. You really went overboard. Having been badly injured, you still dived so deep into the water to fetch this long spear."

Being questioned by Xiao Hei, Qin Yu simply chooses not to answer.

"Father, these 3 secret books were given to me by my master, but I have no use for them. I can guarantee that they're absolutely top-class practice techniques in the Xiuzhen world. But the techniques are only a bridge to a Xiuzhenist and he still has to walk the path of practice step by step on his own. Even with these secret books Uncle Feng and you still need to try hard because their usefulness is actually not very great." Qin Yu says smilingly.

Fengyuzi says with a shake of his head: "Xiao Yu, don't be so modest. These Xiuzhen secret books also contain various suitable attacking techniques. With these top-class techniques, even if an opponent is a level above us in power, we will still be able to rely on our powerful attacks to give him a good fight."

The determining factor in a battle between Xiuzhenists is their fighting power.

A Xiuzhenist's fighting power is decided by his holy weapons, holy pills, power level and offensive techniques. In other words, during a battle, a Xiuzhenist has to rely on his holy weapons, holy pills, personal power level and some special attacking techniques, which is exactly what Qin Yu and Xiao Hei have done.

Towards end of the battle, Qin Yu executed the Stellar Field and the Meteor Strike while Xiao Hei performed the 1st strike of the Dark Moon technique, which was even more formidable than his Flaming Lightning. Only thanks to these special blows were they able to kill Xiang Yang, who was actually much more powerful than them. This has shown that attacking techniques are no less important than holy weapons.

"Father, I have 10 holy pills in here -- 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills. They are very effective in healing Xiuzhenists' injuries." Qin Yu takes out from his spatial ring a jade bottle which contains 10 Bluish Vermilion Pills.

Bluish Vermilion Pills are like a sacred medicine when it comes to treating injuries. Generally, when the internal organs are damaged, even Xiuzhenists will find it hard to recover from this, but if they can eat a Bluish Vermilion Pill, they will become healthy very quickly.

Qin Yu has the Meteoric Tear so these Bluish Vermilion Pills are not important to him. However he has only taken out more than half of the Bluish Vermilion Pills left behind by Lei Wei and has put the remaining 3 pills in another bottle just in case Xiao Hei will need them later.