Book 6, Chapter 8

B6C8: Qin Yu and Li'er

Fu Hao is secretly startled.

"The Azure Dragon Palace is really very formidable. It seems to have planted a lot of spies into the Nine Demons Hall. Lord Teng is really formidable. He even knows that 3 majesties messaged me." He thinks like lightning, and in an instant, he says in a disbelieving manner while appearing extremely shocked: "Lord Teng, how, how did you know about this?"

Still with a grim expression, Lord Teng continues: "You don't need to ask why I knew. Now all you have to do is answer my every question."

"Yes, please feel free to ask me, Lord Teng." Fu Hao says respectfully.

Lord Teng says coldly: "Who are the 3 majesties that have just left the Nine Demons Hall?"

"They are 2nd majesty, 6th majesty and 7th majesty." Fu Hao says all he knows without any hesitation.

Lord Teng says again: "Which cave do these 3 majesties want to go to this time?"

"The Blood-red Cave!"

Fu Hao is answering so quickly but he is also scolding in his mind: "This horned dragon definitely knows who those 3 majesties are and where they are going to. He's just asking me to check if I'm lying."

"Then do you know why they are going to the Blood-red Cave?" This time Lord Teng stares into Fu Hao's eyes.

The look in Fu Hao's childlike lively eyes does not change one bit. He immediately says in a powerless manner: "Lord Teng, I don't know about this. My Great Shell Cave is just a minor power. If 2nd majesty hadn't messaged me several times, I wouldn't have even known anything."

Lord Teng nods his head.

8th majesty's death is a big secret and the Nine Demons Hall has also been doing its best to conceal this. He himself had to rely on different sources of information to deduce that 8th majesty is dead so it is not unusual for Fu Hao to know nothing.

Even though Lord Teng does not mind Fu Hao's answer, his face still darkens.

Seeing this, Fu Hao appears to be somewhat terrified.

"Then I ask you, what did those 3 majesties and you say to each other in the messages?" Lord Teng immediately asks.

Fu Hao says in panic at once: "There were many things because 2nd majesty and I messaged each other several times. What do you want me to tell you?"

Lord Teng's face changes color. He shouts: "What did he message you to ask about? Tell me everything in detail. Don't leave out anything."

"Yes." Fu Hao immediately says in a rush: "2nd majesty first asked me if there had been any changes in the Blood-red Cave. I then told them that Cha Hong had been killed and a guardian called Liu Xing had seized the new cave master position."

Lord Teng nods with an expressionless face.

Fu Hao takes a look at his expression then hurriedly continues: "Afterwards, 2nd majesty ordered me to message that old black turtle Qingxuan, telling him that he had been appointed as the new master of the Blood-red Cave."

Lord Teng keeps listening while staring at Fu Hao.

"That old turtle Qingxuan then went to seize that position but he was killed by new cave master Liu Xing in just one move. That Liu Xing fella is really terrifying. I think he should've reached the middle Dongxu stage. Oh well, I really can't understand why an expert who could kill Qingxuan in one hit like him was willing to be a guardian before. This is really strange." Fu Hao begins to run off at the mouth.