Book 2 Chapter 8

B2C8: Leaping through the sky (2)

That night, Qin Yu sits with legs crossed in his room.

Every night he executes the Ancestral Dragon Art's technique to turn the world's holy energy into internal energy then, as it automatically disperses, lets his entire body's muscles absorb some of this internal energy. Tonight is the same. Qin Yu executes the Ancestral Dragon Art again.

If there were an observer, he would see ...

Various endless streams of the world's holy energy start to whirl around Qin Yu at a very fast speed. Their number is shockingly large. Because there are too many of them, these holy energy streams unexpectedly form a blue mist. It looks as if Qin Yu's entire body is wrapped in a hazy layer of blue mist. His body is only a blur through the blue mist.

Materialization of holy energy!

The materialization of holy energy according to legend!

If an internal expert or a Xiantian expert saw this, they would be scared stiff. Holy energy absorption speed naturally represents a person's power improvement speed. And when the materialization of holy energy is achieved, the practice speed of that person will reach a terrifying level.

According to legend, Shangxian's holy energy absorption is at a level where the holy energy is materialized. And even Xiantian experts are definitely below this level.

At the moment, however, the materialization of holy energy is happening on the body of a young man who is only 16 and practices external techniques.

At this moment Qin Yu's face is very red. His body is slightly trembling, as if he has received a very great provocation. Beads of sweat have even stuck out on his forehead. The expression on his face shows that he is both in pain and shocked. However, the surging holy energy is still entering Qin Yu's body nonstop.

"Why is this happening? So much holy energy." Qin Yu is so shocked that he is speechless.

When he executed the Ancestral Dragon Art, the holy energy in his vicinity was very obedient and let itself be absorbed by him at a very fast speed. But because it was too obedient and too easy to maneuver ... Qin Yu has unexpectedly absorbed an amount of holy energy over 10 times as much as usual in a short while.

"Could that Meteoric Tear be the reason?" Qin Yu automatically thinks about this. But he immediately smiles bitterly: "My goodness, you're killing me!"

At this moment, the surging holy energy in his body starts to roll into his channels. If a footpath which can only accommodate 3 people walking abreast is suddenly walked on by people 10 abreast and, moreover, the number of people taking this footpath increases nonstop, it is easy to imagine how overcrowded it will become.

At this moment, the channels in Qin Yu's body are exceptionally overcrowded. The amount of holy energy which far exceeds those of the past is totally clogging his channels.

"Absorbing too much holy energy isn't a good thing. What should I do now?" Qin Yu can feel continual tearing pains in his channels. He makes every effort to circulate the holy energy in the channels. But because there is too much holy energy, even starting to keep it under control is hard for him.

This is like how while an instructor can still easily control the movements of 100 people he will not be able to direct the movements of 1000 people by himself.

"So painful, will I die because of the channels breaking into pieces?" Qin Yu smiles bitterly in his mind. "At first I thought this mysterious Meteoric Tear was a treasure. Now it seems to be a disaster for me instead. So much holy energy is already enough to squeeze into my channels until they break."