Little kitty 🔞

To say Kongpob was pissed would be an understatement. Despite a stressful atmosphere at his company, lesser and lesser time he spent with his husband, he tried to keep calm but the stress has gotten to him. This started to affect his job as the CEO and his married life, he was fully aware of it but still he was unable to do anything about it.

When Kongpop vented this afternoon to his P'Arthit via Line the elder took pity on his husband. This lights up an idea in arthit's mind. Once he was back from work he straight away took out a box from their attic and looked through their costume stash. Bingo! He found the clip on cat ears and kitty collar chocker. He looked at the time and realised he have exactly one hour before Kongpop gets home.

Arthit rushed himself to the shower and gets himself cleaned. He even took the liberty of prepping himself. Once he was done he put on all the necessary things and sprayed himself with some Victoria secret Velvet petals cologne. He knew that will make his kong go nuts. It's almost 8pm and arthit knows it's showtime in any moment now.

There was sound of keys bustling and angry footsteps could be heard headed towards their shared bedroom. As soon as Kongpop steps in, arthit could feel the younger's full frustration. Deep down arthit loves it and it excites him that he'll be fucked good and hard tonight.

The sweet rosy smell brings Kongpop's attention towards the bed. Sitting there in all his glory was his P'Arthit kitty ears on his lose hair, chocker, tight black briefs and a lose white T-shirt. Kongpop's lips curved up into a smirk immediately. Arthit walked towards him until their bodies were pushed right against each other.

"Kitty wants to help you get off the frustrations" arthit breathed into Kongpop's neck and pushed his knees slightly on Kongpop's semi hard crotch. Arthit brought his lips up a bit and nibbled on younger's ear "Kitty's going to be good for master."

That was the breaking point for Kongpop,his mind was clouded by lust. Arthit's back was slammed on the wall and he moaned at the pain he loves much. Kongpop started kissing him hard and arthit let him take control. Arthit moaned as Kongpop cupped his hardening member and rubbed through his briefs.

"M-Master!" Arthit panted, "Kitty wants some milk."

Kongpop smirked and dropped his pants to the ground as arthit got on his knees. Arthit teased a bit by giving cat licks to only the tip of Kongpop's hard on as his hands pumped the rest of the length. Kongpop tangled his hand in arthit hair and that was the cue for arthit to take Kongpop's large member into his mouth. He started deep throating while Kongpop slowly rocked his hips. Arthit swirled his tongue around the shaft and he noticed his own erection getting bigger as Kongpop's moans filled his ears. He suddenly realised that Kongpop didn't utter a word since he arrived. He's moaned yes but he didn't talk at all.

Arthit pulled his mouth out of Kongpop's member for a second "Master doesn't like it?" he asked looking up at Kongpop with his pouty mouth and big doe eyes.

Kongpop was taken aback. "Baby! I-I mean kitty. Master loves it! Master loves everything about it. Master seriously loves the way you suck his dick!" Kongpop starts rambling. All he wants right now is his P'Arthit to go back to sucking him off because damn he has a good mouth. Arthit grinned satisfied with the answer and took the whole length into his mouth again and started bopping his head faster this time as Kongpop bucks his hip.

"Yes baby fuck your mouth is so good." he tighten his grip on arthit's hair and screaming arthit's name before he cums in the elder's mouth. Arthit swallowed the full load and got up. He took off all the remaining clothes of the younger and pushed him onto the bed.

"Fuck! You look so sexy with your lips all swollen and redder. Did you like my cock kitty?"

"Yes master!" Arthit breathed as he straddled Kongpop and began kissing him.

"You're such a pretty kitty" Kongpop's hand slid to arthit's ass and squeezed it, then his hand slid down to arthit's crotch.

"You've been so patient, so tell master what you want me to do?" Kongpop smirked at arthit.

"Master I want you to fuck me until I scream please." Arthit told him shyly. Kongpop immediately grabbed a bottle of lube from the nightstand drawer.

"Clothes off!" He demanded and arthit willingly followed.

"Hands and knees!" He commanded again and arthit simply followed as if he's on trance. Kongpop coated his digits with lube and started stretching arthit, he realised something and straight went for the bundle of nerves teasingly. Arthit had a beautiful voice not just for singing. His moans are majestic.

"Did my pretty little kitty prepped beforehand for master?" Kongpop teased more as he lubricated his length.

"Y-yes kitty wanted to be good. Please take me now master!" Kongpop chuckled.

"So needy! Don't worry master will reward you by fucking you good!" He said as he slowly slid in arthit's tight heat.

Arthit bit the pillow in pain and Kongpop waited until he said he could move. He started slowly then worked up his speed, a sudden thought of all the stress and frustration hit him and he started pounding arthit hard.

"Fuck yes! Gosh!! Fuck me yes kong!" Arthit screaming not caring how loud he was while tightly gripping the sheets.

"Such a good kitty for master." Kongpop said snaking his arm around arthit's waist and grabbed his hard and needy length as he slowly stroked it. Arthit was turning into a moaning mess.

"M-m-master ple-please let me cum!" Arthit begged. Kongpop suddenly pulled out of arthit in a rushed manner. Arthit whined at the sudden emptiness "Master! I've been a good kitty! Please!" Kongpop leaned towards arthit.

"Ride me!" Kongpop whispered and kissed arthit's ear. Immediately Arthit was flipped and placed on top of Kongpop. He slowly lowered himself onto Kongpop's erection with few hisses and mumbles. He slowly bounces up and down as Kongpop praised how amazing his ass was. Arthit couldn't stop blushing. Kongpop looked at his P'Arthit, blush on his cheeks, hooded lids, slight sweat on his forehead, FUCK! His arthit is the most beautiful thing in this world.

That triggered Kongpop to thrust hard into arthit's prostate as he grabbed arthit's length and started stroking it. He felt his climax was near, he flicked up his hips and continued stroking arthit. Meanwhile arthit throw his head back pleaded and screamed for Kongpop to fuck him more harder and deeper.

"You like that baby?"

"Yes master! I-it feel s-so good! Yes! Fu-fuck faster! More deeper!" "Yes! Yes!" Arthit screams as he was climaxing.

"Yeah!" And he came shooting right on Kongpop's stomach and Kongpop's hand which was stroking him. Kongpop thrust one last time as he came pouring his seed into arthit.

Arthit got of Kongpop and stood up with a wobbly feet. Kongpop quickly got up after to help him.

"We need to shower" Arthit said sleepily.

"Not right now. Come and lay down P'Arthit." He said while holding arthit and placing him on the bed. He walked into their washroom and came out with a wet towel. He cleaned arthit completely. Once done he cleaned himself too.

He climbed on the bed and pulled the elder into his embrace.

"Thank you My sweet little kitty" he whispered.

"Anytime." Arthit replied drifting into dreamland forgetting that his cat ears and collar is still intact.

A/N
Are you guys satisfied? Was it lacking much. Hope you guys enjoyed it. This is just me being thirsty. 😹

❤️🌻