Love Birds {III}

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

As always Kong climbed up the side pipes and reached the balcony of Arthit's room. He knew the sliding door will be unlocked, once he got in he was welcomed by a great scene of his baby on his four touching himself. This is something Kongpob want to cherish his whole life.

The latter was so focused in pleasuring himself where he didn't even realise the raven's arrival. Kongpob moves nearer towards Arthit and whispered right beside his earlobe.

"Hey baby!"

Arthit was startled by this. He almost lost his breath. He stood up and snuggled Kongpob. He looked at Kong with puppy doe eyes. The look that he always wear when he needs to be pleased, the look he has when he pleads and begs his daddy to take him. Arthit was about to take off his white T-shirt when Kongpob stopped him.

"Don't touch or move anything. Keep them on! You'll suck me off in those."

Kongpob pushed Arthit to his knees. Kongpob unbuckled his belt and Arthit immediately traced a prominent outline of Kongpob's dick with his lips.

Kongpob quickly pulled down his boxer revealing his large boner making Arthit lick his lips. Arthit grabbed the hard member, pumping it softly before looking up to Kongpob with that innocent eyes. The junior leaned down and pecked his seniors plump rosy lips before pushing Arthit to his dick.

Arthit licked the underside flat, tracing the prominent veins with the tip of his tongue. Kongpob's knee trembled just from the tip of Arthit's tongue. Arthit went to the head and licked the slit, pushing his tongue softly in the small hole. Kongpob let out a loud moan, gripping Arthit's brown locks. The senior took the red angry head in his mouth, sucking softly before putting full length of the bad boy inside.

"F-Fuck baby!"

Arthit opened his mouth wide and deep throated Kongpob, gagging slightly. He hallowed his cheeks slightly before pulling out and pumping it. He looks up at Kongpob.

"Open your mouth baby!"

Kongpob whispered sternly and Arthit obeyed. Kongpob spit inside Arthit's mouth, the senior quickly moving back to Kongpob's length. He bobbed his head up and down at a fast pace, his teeth scrapping the head softly making Kongpob moan out profanities.

"F-Fuck my mouth d-daddy. Please!"

Arthit pleaded and Kongpob groaned before pushing Arthit to his dick and fucking his mouth senseless. Arthit's hands are on Kongpob's hips, gagging and choking softly as the head of Kongpob's member hit the back of his throat. Kongpob pulled out, the head of his dick and Arthit's lips are connected by a string of saliva. Kongpob could watch this for eternity.

Arthit panted and kongpob pushed in again, this time grinding his hips on Arthit's mouth. Arthit bobbed his head again, this time his hand rhyming with movement of his mouth.

Kongpob pulled out and pumped his dick. Arthit moves his hands away and started stroking his own length. His stroke got faster while his tongue sticking out waiting for Kongpob's hot seed.

Kongpob groaned again, releasing the thick cum on Arthit's tongue. The senior swallowed happily before leaning up and kissed the raven haired. The kiss that bring euphoric feeling for both of them.

"Arthit Rojnapat what in the world are you doing?"

A very angry Mrs Rojnapat was facing both half naked boys.

❣️❣️❣️

3 years later

Kongpob just graduated three months ago. He fully took over his father's business. He's the CEO of Suthiluk industries. The boy has been rich his whole life. Which why once they were caught in action by Mrs Rojnapat and Arthit's parents threw him out of the house and cut ties with him, Kongpob brought him back to his place. Mr Suthiluk was more than welcoming towards Arthit. He loved Arthit as much as he loves Kongpob.

Arthit is also working in one of Suthiluk's company as the Chief engineer. Currently both the boys are resting in their bedroom snuggling with each other after a heated session of bed activity.

"Baby, I have a gift for you."

Kongpob handed Arthit with a pink box with red ribbons. Gifting and spoiling Arthit is something that Kongpob could never stop. Arthit opened the box and found a very soft sweater.

"This is Gucci alpaca sweater and it worths around $7000

"This is Gucci alpaca sweater and it worths around $7000. Why would you waste so much money on a sweater Kong? You should stop doing this Kong. Only your button ups cost almost half million."

Arthit almost kill Kongpob with his glare.

"I agree the sweater is pricy. But do you know baby there's something more expensive and luxurious? It's rather simple but elegant. Something that only I have, even a billion dollars can't buy!"

"Don't tell me this mansion worth trillion Kong! I'll kill you right now."

"Nope it's only half million excluding the furniture and the ads on buildings and the garden that you love the most."

Arthit is confused by now. Kongpob was enjoying this thoroughly.

"Oh! I know what it is."

"What is it baby?"

"It's your jeans and bottoms. Oh my god! Even if your button ups cost half million then your jeans is more than millions." Arthit said.

"Nope!"

"Then what is it?"

Arthit started to whine and pout. He pushed himself away from Kongpob and was glaring at him demanding answer.

"It's actually You Baby! You're expensive and luxurious. Simple yet elegant. Something that only I have and posses of. Definitely something that no one can buy ever!"

Kongpob said and moved Arthit's chin nearer. Arthit blushed and hugged Kongpob.

"Will you marry this Daddy, baby?"

Kongpob asked holding a shiny diamond ring in his hand.

"Of course I will daddy."

💫💫💫

A/N
I'm sorry if I couldn't satisfy you guys with this. I'm having sort of block. I think I'll be going on hiatus. 🥺😭