Dearest step brother 🔞

"P'Kong is my step-brother! How could i like him? I-I don't like him. He's so hot. Arrgghh! I want to feel him so bad!"

After realising my confession I slapped a hand over my mouth and blush hard. Namtan stood with folded arms and an eyebrow raised at me.

"Arthit you're in love with your brother." She told me. I ran my hand over my neck and arms.

"I-i am! Fuck!" I squeal out to her.

Namtan knew i was gay. She has known for a few years now. She confronted me right after finding out my sexuality. I've had a boyfriend before and we would always camp in her back yard where she would bring her boyfriend Jay.

"God Namtan I'm sorry i have to go!" I yelled and ran to the door.

"Pull yourself together and confess idiot!" she yelled back at me as i closed the door and ran home.

I looked up to the big window that was P'Kong's. I saw him pull his shirt off.

"God have mercy on me!" I tried to get him out of my head but it was hard. His lean body and perfect abs was a major distraction. He's literally the death of me. I better get inside before everyone notice the tent in my pants right now. I ran inside and walk past his room which was right next to mine.

"Hi P'kongpob! Bye P'kongpob!" I yelled as i sprinted past his room.

"Arthit slowdown! Get your ass over here!"

Fuck! Why is this happening to me!

I'm dead, he's going to see my boner. I walked back to his room casually covering my crotch with my hands.

"Yes P'kongpob." I asked trying to level my voice out.

"So, humm.. Th-That boy who you were holding hands with in campus today, is he your lover?" he asked grabbing a new shirt.

I forgot P'Kong would have seen me with my best friend Knott. I just joined engineering faculty. P'Kong is our the head hazer by the way. And P'Kong in his uniform is something drool worthy. I saw his muscles movers he move which made me weak.

"N-no. He's a close friend" I gulped.

He immediately dropped the shirt and walked to me grabbing my hands after closing the door. He pinned me towards the door hard

"Good because you're all mine!" he growls and bit my neck possessively. I couldn't help but moan.

"P- P'Kong mom and dad are home!" I whisper. He shook his head and smirked.

"No Arthit! They are gone for a few days."

I smiled and leaned forward and kiss him hard. I'm not sure if I'm happy that he kissed me back or I'm happy that we got the house to ourselves.

"So we get the house to ourselves and you can be as loud as you want." P'Kong whispered to me before throwing me down onto his big bed. I got up on my knees. My head was spinning.

"Is this actually happening or are there cameras for your stupid ass friends? This is prae's idea right?" I questioned as my hands shook. That woman is pure form of evil.

"No baby. Why would you even think of that? Why would I let anyone see you? You're all mine to enjoy." he assured me while took me in his embrace tightly. Some tears left my eyes as my past flashed in my mind. I inhaled his smell and tried not to tremble in his hold.

"My ex used me for sex. He had a camera in his room, so every time we had sex it was recorded. I told myself i wouldn't love another man. That is until you and your mom came into my life. You showered me with too much love and made me feel protected."

I was a crying mess. I am so pathetic.

"Shh.. shh.. Baby I promise I truly love you. There are no cameras unless you want them" he winked at me and kissed my tears away. I've never feel wanted before this man appeared in my life.

"Arthit tell me you love me." I held my breath.

"I-I lo-love you P'Kong." he smiled.I smiled back at him as he pulled my shirt off.

"You know your boner is still here baby. I'm going to take care of it." he smirks and rubbed his leg onto my crotch.

"Nngghhh P'Kong!" i moaned out then covered my mouth.

"No Arthit! I want to hear your moans and screams for me baby."

He told me pulling off my pants harshly. I gasped as I watch my pants be thrown somewhere in his room.

Wasn't this wrong? Should i be enjoying this? I don't care! I'm in love with P'Kong!

He pulled off my boxers and rested his hand on my hard on. I let out a small whimper.

"Arthit how long has it been since you have been touched?" P'Kong asked while stroking me.

"Ahhh.. L-like around 3 years!" I told him shyly. I was truly embarrassed to tell him that I was not involved with anyone since his presence in my life.

"Well don't worry love. I am going to change that tonight. Even if our parents split up. I will always be here for you." he said fingering my pink hole. He inserted his long hard digits one by one. I moaned and tossed my head back.

"P-P'Kong! Please! F-fu-fuck me!" I cried out.

"What do you say baby?" he asked with a smirk.

"D-daddy! Please fuck me!" I moaned.

His smirk was so god damn sexy. He nods and pulled down his pants and lubes himself up.

"Ready baby?" he asks.

"Oh fuck yes! Please daddy!" I scream out loudly. He nods and slams himself into me hard. I screamed in pleasure as he hit the bundle of nerves dead on.

"Ohh baby. Did i do something you liked?" he smirks, i nod.

"Yes daddy! Right there! M-more! please!" I pleaded.

He thrusted harder and faster understanding what i needed. I was a moaning mess as he hit the bundle of nerve over and over again.

"Ahh fuck! P'Kong!" i screamed out.

He smirks followed by "Who do you belong to?" he growls.

"P'Kong" I cried out loudly.

"Who's your daddy!" he growled more.

"P'Kong! P'Kong is my daddy! Only Daddy Kong owns me!" I scream out as i was so close to my climax.

"Daddy! M-may i cum?" I whimper as my balls were about to explode.

"Go ahead baby" he nods and kissed my neck.

He bit into it hard marking me as his. I screamed as I climaxed and came hard.

"P'Kong!" I sobbed in pleasure.

He kept going not having any plan stoping. I could feel the build up once more as I loved the feeling of him filling me up. He was bigger than my ex and i fucking loved it.

"Daddy! I can't hold it in! Please cum with me!"

I moaned out and look up to him. His eyes were open looking down at me. Full of lust half lid closed. I moaned and placed my head on the crook of his head as i cling to him scratching his back.

"Daddy! I'm cumming!" I scream out as string of white liquid poured out. I came hard as did he. He panted and collapsed on top of me.

"Arthit! I love you. P-Please say you will be mine." he whispered as he pulled out of me.

I nodded and hugged him tightly.

"Yes P'Kong! I'm yours. Only yours!"

I pant as i try to catch my breath. I would have to say today was the best day ever. I have no idea what the future beholds for us. All I know is I love my P'Kong.