Not that ordinary 🔞

I was supposed to take time off. But I couldn't help this one. Krist was in mind since the day started. So I ended up with this.

Happy reading loves!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

That plain looking boy walking on the street, well that's me. This isn't a movie, so no there's not more to me than the eyes sees. Well except for the fact that I'm a stripper. You could say that I'm the definition of 'lady on the streets, a freak between sheets.' Except for the fact that I'm a guy and not a lady.

It's not that I need money, but I'm not complaining about it either. It's just that people have this stupid image about me. People think I'm just a quite, boring boy living an everyday life. They couldn't be more wrong. I just don't bother myself with them.

I don't feel the need to communicate with those who don't understand my intelligence or who don't understand why I do what I do. So that brings me back to the stripping part. It's not my everyday job, I just do it when I feel it and the only payment I accept is the tips. I'm pretty rich and I have my own business, so I told my boss to divide my salary amongst other boys. I only accept tips because well, it's always welcome.

Today I was feeling particularly horny, if I'm being honest. I haven't gone to strip club in two weeks and I'm missing the excitement of the crowd when I'm on stage. So with that I decided to visit the strip club and have some fun.

❣️❣️❣️

I returned to my dressing room and walked towards the mirror. What would my parents think if they saw me at a place like this? They would hate me more than they already do, but that would only make me happy. A knock on the door cut my thoughts off.

"Yes."

My boss walked through the door with an apologetic look on his face.

"Hey I know you never accept these requests, but could you please do this for me Oon?"

His eyes slightly begged me to say yes.

"You know my rules Jay, I don't give private shows. It would be too big of a risk if anyone got to know who I am. I don't wear a mask for nothing."

He put his hands together and pleaded again.

"Please, he's the biggest client yet and this could mean big business. If you do this I'll grant you the wish to perform for the elites."

My ears perked up at the mention of elites. I've been wanting to do it but for some reason Jay was holding me back.

"You're not fucking with me right?"

He quickly nodded and showed me the papers.

"Just this once and you'll be performing for the elites next time."

I wonder how special and important is that client for him to propose me this offer.

"Ok I'll do it. He better be worth my time."

A sigh of relief escaped his mouth and he gave me a quick hug.

"Get ready I'm going to bring him to one of the room and make him comfortable, then I'll come get you. Please behave, I know how you can get Oon."

I smiled innocently and batted my eyelashes.

"Me? I'm so pure and innocent. Or an angel. That's what everyone calls me when I'm on the stage."

He cracked a small smile and rolled his eyes.

"Just behave yourself."

The door closed behind him and I took a quick shower to freshen up. Just as I put on one of my mask, Jay walked into the dressing room.