Dr Suthiluk 🔞

My WP been acting up. So I'm just going to publish this. Sorry for the inconvenience loves!

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
🌸
.

I've been going to the same doctor for about a year now for my struggle with migraines and today is no different.

My doctor, Dr Nattakorn has been giving medication after medication and telling that work stress may be the cause. I know that isn't true though. I work for a fashion house and it's the best job I've ever had. So why would it cause me to have these headaches?

As I check in and take my seat, I immediately get called back up to the desk.

"I'm sorry, Mr Rojnapat but Dr Nattakorn isn't in today. However, our new physician, Dr Suthiluk is in. Would you like to consult him instead?" I nodded at the girl.

"That will be fine. Maybe he can help me with my problem."

I took my seat and begin flipping through some magazines. After about 30 minutes, a physician's assistant calls me back. I was escorted into my regular room and left alone for a few minutes. As I'm sitting there, I hear an older lady pass by the room talking about how handsome the doctor is.

I immediately perk up a bit. Well if he is handsome, then this doctor's appointment won't be a waste. Sitting in the examination room, I was pulled away from my own careless thoughts by a soft knock on the door.

"Come in."

I mumbled. I watch as the door opens and a slender, slightly muscular man walks in. The tanned skin compliments his doctor coat without hesitation. This has got to be a joke. He looks like those sexy models in a magazine.

This man is a doctor?

My lips part as I exhale taking in his midnight dark eyes and nice pink lips. His raven hair is slicked back and looks like something out of a cologne ad.

"Hi, how are you today, Arthit?"

He asks and a chill runs down my spine as how nice my name sounds off his tongue.

"Um, I'm fine. Well, not fine or I wouldn't be here but I'm okay."

Oh great! I'm babbling. I place my fingers up to my mouth to stop myself from talking as he took a seat.

"Well, your chart says you've been dealing with migraines for almost a year now and Dr Nattakorn hasn't been able to help."

"Correct." I nodded.

"It's becoming a problem. I can't focus on work if I'm constantly having to leave work because of these headaches."

Dr Suthiluk placed his clipboard and pen down and stands up.

"Mind if I check you a little?"

You can do more than check.

"Sure go ahead doctor."

I sit up straight and watch as he presses his fingers against the sides of my neck to check my thyroids. After that, he pulls a small light from his pocket and shines it in my eyes.

"Nice shade of brown." he mumbles.

"Thanks. They are nothing compared to yours. Your eyes are so dark."

I smirk as I sit perfectly still. I see Dr Suthiluk smile.

"Thank you. Can you lie back for me?"