Love him, Hate him 🔞

I have no idea about buildings in Bangkok all the mentioned was from google search.

Hope you guys will like this one.

Happy reading loves!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Bangkok sparkles of street lamps and skyscrapers. As Arthit blow on the glass and push his fingertips on the window, absentmindedly doodling as his mind races. The taxi ride from the airport is long. It moves him through State Tower, Temple of Emerald Buddha, Sathorn tower, Elephant tower, the his pocket rings. Arthit ignore it, that person can wait. Mandarin Oriental, Terminal 21, Vimanmek Mansion, central embassy, Siam Paragon, Arthit's phone ring again and again and buzzed in arthit's head. Arthit closed his eyes shut.

Are you really going to do this again?

Giant Swing, Railway station, Sinn Sathorn tower, the hotel. Arthit finally answer.

"Hello."

"Where are you?"

"I'm outside."

"Good."

Arthit exhale. Loudly. Yes he's going to do this again.

Arthit pull his keycard from the door and push it open to reveal Kongpob exiting the bathroom. He's wearing an old T-shirt, boxers, damp hair, bathroom towel in one hand. Arthit's bags are on the ground in an instant and Kong is hiking Arthit's shirt up around arthit's waist with hands trembling in anticipation. There's lip biting, harsh kissing and heavy breathing.

"Oon!"

Kongpob nuzzles his face against arthit's neck and bites hard on tender skin, it's been too long.

"Take your clothes off Oon, I want to touch you!"

Arthit should hate himself, Arthit should really hate himself, especially as kongpob follows him to the bed.

"Where does she think you are this time?"

Arthit whisper, shifting his leg apart when Kongpob moves to crawl between them and he glare at Arthit.

"Can you not do that when I'm here with you?"

Kong pulls away slightly and Arthit shrug. Kongpob takes it as a sign and continue his torment on Arthit's body.

"Just stop thinking, baby."

"I don't know how."

"Let me show you."

Kongpob leans forward, lips dangerously close to arthit's ear, letting his hot breath wash over Arthit's skin.

"Kong!!"

Arthit hate him. Arthit love him.

Kongpob lingers there for a moment, Arthit's heart pounding and his head whirring, before kongpob bring himself to arthit. Kong's hands are everywhere, running from Arthit's waist to his rib cage, pinching his nipples, in Arthit's hair and on the back of Arthit's neck as to hold Arthit still while he explores Arthit's mouth. At some point Arthit managed to shed Kongpob off his T-shirt.

The rest of the evening was spent in the bed. No more words spoken as Kongpob shows Arthit exactly how to stop thinking of her. Arthit's head filled only with bliss as kongpob held Arthit's wrist above his head, sweat dripping from kongpob's chin down to arthit's throat.

Kongpob whispered dirty words against Arthit's jaw. Kong was possessive and greedy and he had complete control as he thrust into Arthit. Arthit cried out against the pillow and it took all of his power not to gasp the words Arthit so desperately wanted Kongpob to hear but could never say.

I love you and want to be the only one!

Kongpob now lays staring at the ceiling while Arthit sit cross legged on the ground, holding a beer can looking out through the slightly cracked glass sliding door. Big raindrops run after each other down the big glass panels. Arthit bend forward took a big gulp of the beer, lean his forehead against the glass, spying on everyone in the street below. Glowing skyscrapers and flashing lights from an ambulance illuminate the otherwise dim room.

Kongpob sighs and shifts positions on the sheets to lay on his side. Arthit turns his head, feeling kongpob's eyes on him. Kong's wearing his boxers and there's still slight layer of sweat glistening on his chest. He rubs his tired eyes and blinks a few times before the corner of his mouth curls into a smirk.

Arthit find himself smiling back but quickly avert his eyes to focus on the beer can in his hands. The smile grows when Arthit think that those very hands were gripping at Kongpob's back just minutes ago. It's so quite, only the ambulance and honking cars from below makes noise. Kong seems not to mind the utter stillness between them. Arthit wish he had something good to say, something that wouldn't hurt either of them.

Arthit should be used to this though, it happens every time he came into town and meet up with Kong. Passionate whisper and disgustingly dirty words and then silence once it's all over. Kongpob doesn't have to talk to Arthit, that's what his girlfriend is there for.

Arthit tossed the beer can in the bins and join kongpob in the bed. It's a mess of tangled sheet and clothing that Arthit didn't bother straightening up. It's gross and sweaty but it's the best Arthit could get with Kong.

Kongpob pulls Arthit in close, touching Arthit's stomach and kissing his hair. He has bed head, stubble and a sleepy grin on his face. The bedside clock tells Arthit that it's past four in the morning. Arthit loves when Kong looks like this, so content, so close to being his.

"You're so beautiful Oon!"

He's barely awake, but god Arthit love it when he compliments him. Kong whispers Arthit's name and arthit's eyes flutter shut. Tomorrow Kongpob will be gone, but tonight Arthit's in his arm. Kong will ask when Arthit will be back and Arthit will promise him soon. Kong will go home to a lavish apartment with another girl, and Arthit will be on a plane alone. Kong will send Arthit a flirty text and maybe it'll be enough to hold Arthit over till next time. Arthit hate Kong. Arthit love Kong.

All along he knew deep in his heart his love will be buried deep under.

.
❣️
.

A/N
Excuse the emo me. It was really painful for me to even write this. I love the boys so much. I teared up a bit for Arthit. 🥺

Guys I will not be updating in about one week or so. I'm taking sometime off. Too much ideas in my mind. Have to tame them down. I'll be around reading a lot stories though. 😂