Missing him at 2am

So after a little smut marathon I needed some romance. I decided to write this.
I tried a new writing method. Hopefully you guys will like it.

Happy reading!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

It isn't fair to call him this late. There's no reason he should be awake at 2am on a Thursday morning, especially after 2 interviews and an evening spent in the studio. Exciting and exhausting things are happening for the elder, Krist knew he shouldn't care that his call was about to be sent to voicemail. Krist almost hang up when the ringing turns to rustling bed sheets and heavy breathing.

"Hey. Hi Kit. What's going on? I'm up." There's obviously panic in the elder's tired voice.

"Nothing. Nothing! Sorry P'!" Krist should've thought this through, he never meant to worry the elder.

"Are you alright?" Krist felt guilty for waking his P' yet can't help but smile at the sleep in his voice. It's deep and raspy and enough to make Krist to fall in love with him all over again.

"It's stupid P'. I shouldn't have called so late. Everything's fine, go back to sleep please." Krist twist against the blankets. They should be the elder, he thought. He should've come here tonight. Krist wished he hadn't texted him to go home and rest after the studio.

"No. Tell me Kit."

"It's really nothing. I just.."

"I'm up now. Talk to me." He's still worried Krist could tell.

"I just.. humm couldn't sleep." Krist admitted. He sounds so small in the large and empty room.

"Oh?"

"I told you. Now go back to bed. I shouldn't have woken you." Krist was about to bury himself under the covers and never resurface when a quite laugh came through the phone.

"I don't mind."

"Sorry, I know you're tired P'."

"Well you were the one who made me go home." The elder started teasing. "It's been too long since I've heard your voice."

"Almost 24 hours." Krist agreed.

"See? Too long." The elder tried to make Krist's feelings seem completely rational. He doesn't think Krist is ridiculous for calling past midnight. He doesn't hate Krist for waking him up. Krist felt a familiar flutter in his belly. A signal that this is real, the elder is real and he loves Krist.

"I miss you." It's silly 24 hours and Krist misses him.

"Hey now Kit! I'm just 20 minutes away." Too far Krist thought.

"Yeah, but it's late. That's why I called I guess. I missed you P'." If the elder was there, Krist would have been pressed to him. Sleeping soundly or maybe he'd help Krist out of the T-shirt that he stole from the elder. The one that the elder pretends that annoys him but Krist have seen the way he drools over how it brushed against his thighs.

"What do you miss about me?" The elder asks. His tone has changed. Krist closed his eyes he could almost see the elder tired, but with the hungry look he reserved only for Krist.

"Sleep Tuan" Krist sigh.

"Tell me what you missed so much that you couldn't go a full night without talking to me Kit."

"Well I missed your stupid voice, for one." Stupid, beautiful voice.

"Auuhh! I thought you liked my voice." He laughs.