P'Ai'Oon {II} 🔞

I really love this part! 🥰

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

I lay slumped on the mattress, the early morning sun causing my eyes to flutter open, and realization hits me that I'm not in my bed.  I sit up sharply, my hair a mess and the covers sheltering the lower half of my body.  Someone I'd never seen before, and Ai'Oon  on top of that!

Oh god, I did it on the very first day we met... 

"Morning."

I jump with a yelp as a cheerful but calm voice hits my ears from the doorstep. 

"You up?"

I look up to see P'Arthit smiling at me softly, wearing the same sweater he wore yesterday as a purple jacket hangs over his shoulders loosely. 

"Would you like some coffee?"

He offers gently at my dumb expression. I continue to stare, still trying to comprehend everything, and he turns to head over to the kitchen when I finally bring myself to speak up, my thoughts over flooding my head, clouding over my sense of judgement. 

"Um, P'Ai'Oon!"

He looks over his shoulder, and without thinking twice I stand up, letting go of the blanket to face him properly.

"Please date me!" I blurt out. 

He stands there, blinking in surprise. It's silent for several seconds that feel like forever to me. I stare back at him, with my eyes as wide as they can get.

What am I even saying? 

It's still quiet between us. His eyes are fixed on me, his face unreadable, and I'm about to take what I said back when suddenly his smile returns and he shrugs. 

"Sure. I'm single now, anyway," he replies casually. 

I gape at him.

"Huh? Really?"

I ask in both surprise and relief. 

"Yes, Kong, but..." he giggles softly, eyes locked on my face, "...why don't you put some pants on first?"

My slightly parted lips shut immediately. I glance down, realizing now that I'm still fully naked in front of him, and all at once I become very self conscious of my bareness. I cry out, quickly shielding myself with my hands on my crotch, but suddenly I feel a warm hand softly laying on top of mine, even pressing a little. 

"Or, do you want to go one more time?"

P'Ai'Oon breathes seductively, leaning his face impossibly closer in a way that makes my blush deepen. Before I can reply, his free hand slides into my hair and he presses his lips to the corner of my mouth. 

❣️❣️❣️

I find myself mesmerized by his perfection all over again. I can't stop picturing him in front of me, naked, smiling that same smile that had me from the beginning. I feel his body against me, I can touch him, I can feel him. He's mine.  That image of him, in his bed. I can't let go of it. He doesn't leave my mind.

Oon!

Underneath me, next to me, on top of me, against the wall, on the floor, everywhere. Just everywhere.  And I'm stuck in the thought of it. P'Arthit lying in my arms, kissing me gently, as his lips part in a soft moan and he breathes out.