P'Kong 🔞

[republished after edit]

Since we had one for P'Ai'Oon, P'Kong needed one too 😂

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Kongpob quietly shut the bedroom door, eyeing the sleepy beauty on his bed. He had worked the night shift, forcing his little angel to go to bed on his own, although judging by the dry tear tracks on his face, it had been quite a struggle. He quickly removed his suit and tie before approaching his sleeping boyfriend.

He gently pressed his lips against Arthit's pouty ones, hearing as he whined softly. Kongpob hummed before lifting the sheets, groaning when he noticed that Arthit was only wearing one of his old shirts and baby pink lace panties.

Not to mention the fact that the shirt had risen above his soft tummy, making Kongpob's pants tighten.

"Baby."

He murmured, lips pressed hotly against Arthit's collarbones. It was then that the smaller boy finally opened his eyes groggily.

"You're home P'Kong," he smiled gently.

"Yeah, I'm back." he reassured, softly kissing his warm cheek.

Arthit smiled up at Kongpob.

"Such a pretty baby. are you going to take P's cock, hm?"

Arthit whimpered, feeling as Kongpob's large hand cupped his asscheek. He could feel the bulge pressed against thigh, making him moan softly.

"P'Kong."

He cried when the male suddenly backed away, leaving him empty. The lost of warmth was unbearable for him.

"So desperate baby."

He teased, the sound of his belt being removed rang throughout the room. He was soon hovering over the smaller boy, removing the big shirt from his smooth body. He crashed his lips against Arthit's plump pink ones, swallowing the boy's whines.

The submissive boy allowed Kongpob's hands to freely roam his body, groping and squeezing him everywhere. Because he loved it. He loved how he was able to give Kongpob that control that he desperately craved. He loved how he could completely submit himself to the elder, letting him take care of him. He trusted Kongpob more than anyone, he felt safe in his arms. Even now as he thrusted two of his fingers in and out of his small, pink hole.

"P-P'Kong."

He panted, hands pressed flat against Kongpob's chest. His toes curled lightly when Kongpob's fingers brushed against his prostate, making him squeak.

"So good right?"

Kongpob asked gently as his fingers pumped in and out of him roughly.

"Want to warm up P's cock now? Want to take him like a good little boy?"

He whispered against his skin, rough hands gripping his plush hips.

"I'm a good boy!"

Arthit exclaimed eagerly, making Kongpob smile lightly.

"Then prove it. No cumming until i say so, okay?"

Kongpob was quick to slam his member into the tight heat, making Arthit wince lightly at the unexpected burn. Kongpob wasn't ignorant enough to move. He knew Arthit needed time to adjust to his length. Which was why he stayed in place, member buried deep into the boy beneath him.