Cunning Omega 🔞

A short one today.
Omega verse alert!

Happy reading guys!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

There was an endearment that Arthit reserved for His Alpha. The omega only uses it during special occasions, not often, careful not to tarnish the worth. Arthit knew he had the young alpha wrapped around his finger, but this word was needed to achieve things that the younger won't bend over for his puppy eyes or even hot kisses.

Today Arthit really needed to calm the angry alpha leader to stop from a war forming between clans. The alpha was enraged when he got to know that his omega was humiliated by Jay the other clans leader. Which led Arthit to have a nasty argument with his mate and ended up in hot make out session in their living room.

"Daddy!"

The omega moaned out his finger nails digging into his alpha's back. Kongpob growled slightly at arthit's collarbone. He was sucking faster and harsher, almost marking all over the chest. Arthit was hypnotised by his alpha's movements.

"Say it again Oon!" The alpha hissed.

Arthit eagerly hummed the word out again to the alpha's satisfaction. Their hips was grinding against each other. Hair clung to their forehead. Both of their scent making the air around them hot and hard to breathe in.

Arthit gasped loudly at his alpha's touch against his clothed member, palming it harshly. Panting hard at the strong scent his alpha was giving out. He was happy that only he gets to enjoy the musky smell.

Kongpob knew what his omega liked. They have been doing this for so long, the methods of pleasure almost become a second nature of the alpha.

He pulled Arthit's member out from his boxers enough to drag his thumbs against the slit, wiping off the the wetness left behind using his tongue. He positioned himself on top of Arthit, the strength of his arm on the left side of arthit's head propping him up.

Leaning in by his omega's ear, tightened his grip on arthit's length, causing the little omega to let out a high whine.

"K-Kong!!"

"Shut up Oon!"

Kongpob shot back, the alpha in him has taken over due to the lust, harshly picking the pace up of the stroke. The alpha longed to hear the word. He longed for his Oon, his sweet omega to utter that one word. It drove him crazy. He would give up the world to hear it.

"Come on, baby!" He responded in a softer tone. "Moan for me!"

Arthit arched his back against his alpha, gripping his shoulder tightly and whimpering. Finally fulfilling his alpha's wish.

"D-Da-Daddy!" Arthit moaned loudly and almost way too innocently.

Kongpob bit his lips, immensely satisfied.

"Yes baby that's it!"

He slow stroked his omega, teasingly, carefully not to hurt him. The alpha was in heaven, a trance from his omega's daddy kink.

"Daddy let's not do anything to Jay!" Arthit was looking at kongpob with his doe puppy eyes.

"Let me think. I won't do anything to him but daddy is going to charge you for the deed?" The alpha hoisted his omega up, entered their bedroom and closed the door.

A/N
The rest is history. I decided to tease you guys a bit. 😝🙈