Love Birds {II} 🔞

Happy Reading loves!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Arthit jerked up and turned on his bedside light once he got FaceTime from his daddy.

He immediately knew what he had to do. He undressed himself and answered the call. It was almost becoming their routine now. He's slightly disappointed though, since his daddy will FaceTime only when they're not meeting each other.

"Hi baby!" Kongpob smirked but groaned afterwards once he saw Arthit tipping his head back.

"D-daddy!" Arthit called seductively.

"You promised to come daddy. Why are you calling me instead? Don't you miss me?"

Arthit asked and shuffle a bit to point the camera on his already hardened length.

"I miss you all the time baby. Are you disappointed? Is that why you're being naughty?"

Arthit see Kongpob clearly now. The younger's surrounding was darker. And the phone was no more moving as of it was placed in a static motion. Meanwhile, Kongpob was getting into his car to meet his baby.

Arthit whined childishly making Kongpob glare at him. Arthit quickly stopped and bit his lip and he was about to hang up when Kongpob stopped him.

"Touch yourself for me baby. Touch your hole for me."

Kongpob quick to demand stopping Arthit from what he was about to do.

"Suck your fingers now."

Arthit brought two of his digits and started sucking slowly. Coating them thoroughly with his saliva.

"Enough!"

Arthit bit his lips and reached down to touch his slicked hole. Arthit moaned as he started running circles around the rim of the tight ring of muscle.

"You're so wet aren't you baby. Do you want me beside you? Want me to finger your hole sweet?"

Kongpob teased in a husky voice. He was unable to fully focus on his driving. His baby is driving him crazy. The tent that has build up in his lower part is not helping much either. So he stopped the car on the roadside unzipped his jeans and started pumping his length sloppily.

"Yes daddy. Want you here beside me. Want your finger in my hole all to myself."

Arthit moaned as he teased his hole by pushing his finger tip and pulling out quickly just like how his daddy does it all the time.

"How bad you want me baby? Tell daddy how much you want him!"

Kongpob said and stared at Arthit's hot face. He love his baby painted with angry red all over his face, mouth slightly ajar letting out small moans.

"Want you so fucking bad daddy! Want your fingers in me now! P-Please!"

Arthit begged and bucked his hips up as he touched his wet hole.

"Push one finger in baby. Just ONE!"

Kongpob said and Arthit immediately pushed his index finger in, moaning loudly at the sudden entrance.

His legs are folded in half, close to his chest. Kongpob could see the perfect view of his baby's ass, the finger being pushed in and out rapidly.

"Let me- Fuck! Let m-me see you d-daddy!"

Arthit moaned and Kongpob pointed the camera downwards towards his hard leaking cock. There was a slight ray of light that showed his daddy's perfect cock. Kongpob run his calloused thumb on the slit, smearing the pre cum all over the head. Arthit's mouth watered at the sight, he wanted his tongue on kongpob real bad.