Love birds

Help me loves! I can't get my mind out of daddy kong fetish. There's no stopping my mind. 😝

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

You would think that walking into engineering school was a dream. A dream where love filled the air and new friendships were made. You were probably right but never would you have expected a tattooed junior boy press a head senior against the wall and whisper something sweet into his ears, which caused a sweet giggle to leave his lips.

Kongpob Suthiluk, a tattooed junkie who lacked a little muscle and was slightly scrawny, yet he never seized to make people's mouth water. His skin was slightly tanned and soft, a juxtaposition to his dark tattoos that whisper its way down his right arm like tendrils of evil. The tattoo reached down to his mid back. Devil wings were sprawled onto his entire back while a skeleton hand gripped his shoulder causing the tendrils to flow down his arms.

He rocked piercing on both his ears and his hair was always dark and messy. He called the shots wherever he went despite being one of the skinniest in the university. His size meant nothing, but his attitude got plenty across to any idiot getting in his way.

He was in his second year, he was like a storm. He had plenty friends and they had mutual respect but they knew better than to aggravate him. People always thought that he would end up lonely but never would anyone thought that he would manage to steal the heart of their pure innocent senior, Arthit Rojnapat.

A complete opposite of Kongpob in many ways. He was a little bit chubbier than Kongpob, has snow like skin, his hair was neat and dyed dark brown. He was the representative for senior year and he was always respectful and well mannered.

So how did such a sweetheart fall for a bad boy like that? Especially Kongpob. And how did he manage to make the heartless boy fall in love right back?

❣️❣️❣️

Kongpob had Arthit presses against the wall, his one hand slanting upwards and splayed right next to Arthit's cheek. He had a sweet smile on his face as he whispered sweet things into the olders ears.

The older grinned, his body smile as he looked at the tattooed boy. Arthit's face was flushed with pink blush. They had been officially dating for six months now and trust him when Arthit says that it's been the best six months of his life.

Kongpob, the badass, was absolute softy for his love. He cherished and adored Arthit to the point where he would do absolutely anything for him. He would buy his baby boy Arthit anything he requested and he always tried to make the latter proud of him.

Currently, Kongpob moved closer before planting a soft kiss onto Arthit's baby soft cheeks before caressing his cheek bone with his thumb.

Time seemed to freeze as the two just smiled sweetly and stared into each other's eyes. Arthit loves that he has the university's bad boy all to himself, it made him feel like a daredevil even though he was the softest baby in reality. The older gripped Kongpob's hand before planting a sweet kiss over the tattoos that decorated each knuckles. The letters reading O.O.N. It was Kongpob's newest addition and it was Arthit's most favourite.

"You're such a good baby. Now give daddy a kiss please!"

The raven hair whispered seductively, egging Arthit on. The elder whined softly before moving forward with a quick tip of heads.

Their plush and juicy lips met. It wasn't long before it had become heated, teeth snapped and snagged roughly until both of them could taste blood. Unaware of who it actually belonged to.