The Teacher 🔞

This is to compensate yesterdays angsty number and to fulfil my Daddy Kong crave!

Please forgive me for writing this. I hope you bless me.

Happy reading lovelies.
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

My feet silently landed on the ground as I stepped on the school building. Even if no one's in school, I don't want to risk being caught by the people who live next to the school. Luckily for me, the school's out of sight for nosy people because of the high tall walls. This is one of those moments where I truly hate my stupid friends and question why I even befriended them in the first place. Especially idiotic Bright and Tutah.

"Come on where's that damn key, they said they would leave it here."

I scan my surrounding in hope of finding the small white flag that would notify me about the keys whereabouts. If you're a bit curious and wonder why am I at the the school in the middle of the night, just continue reading. [😝]

Let's just say I lost a small bet and had to pay up. That paying up included me entering the school and sabotaging our math teacher's desk, but in a way it would only be noticeable as soon as he took a seat and his butt touch the ground underneath. I got to give it to them, my friends are quite creative but that doesn't mean that I didn't hate the fact that I was the one who's getting punished.

Five minutes later I found the keys and head my way to the back door of one of the buildings. My friends were smart enough to use the back door, it would have been more hassle and difficult to use the front door. I'm sure Knot came up with this idea.

As soon as I'm inside I let my guard down, not like there's anyone here to bust my ass anyways. The soft pitter patter of my shoes are the only sound heard through the empty dark school. I'm starting to freak out, because I've never been one to enter creepy places. But right now I had to suck it up and do my job, because I've got some pride to maintain.

I run to the second floor and walk straight to the classroom I know from the back of my mind.

"Let's get this over with."

The screwdriver unfortunately made a small hole in the pocket of my pants. A sudden idea popped into my head, I was here anyways so why not make the best of it. My fingers traced the smooth wood of the mahogany desk.

"Let's fix this up, shall we."

Without wasting time I started unscrewing until I was certain that the desk and chair would collapse as soon as the teacher took a seat.

"Great now I have to get the hell away from here."

I rushed out of the classroom and darted down the stairs. My pants however, got stuck to something. I turned around to pull it back when I saw a hand grabbing my pants. Fear seeped through my body as I slowly look up at the body that belonged to the hand.

I screamed and tried to run to the door, but he simply picked me up and threw me in a random classroom. My body got the floor and the impact made me gasp for breath.

"What are you doing here?" A cold menacing voice demanded.

"N-No-Nothing Mr. Suthiluk."

A dry chuckle left my English teacher's lips. He's the new recruit. He has been the eye candy of the whole school. Almost most of the girls and boys is trying to court this man.

"So you are trying to tell me that you just magically ended in school this late at night?" I nodded and bit my lip in fear.

"You know what I hate most in the world?"