Not that ordinary {II} 🔞

To my loves! I love you guys the most 🥰

Happy Reading!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

My mouth hung open in surprise, but I couldn't deny the arousal his words caused.

"Why would I do that, those services are not included in private shows. And I'm a stripper not a prostitute!"

He grabbed my hips and lifted me off his lap and put me on the ground in front of him.

"I never said you were one. And I know for sure that you are not a prostitute. Well here's what you need to know, I'm a businessman so I always take my deals serious. You better get to work before before I introduce you to the consequences of your disobedience."

He gave me a pillow so my knees wouldn't get hurt.

"So this is how it's going to be?"

I asked even though I knew I didn't have a choice, but was it bad that I didn't mind doing this?

Wait what the hell am I even thinking right now!?

"Get a move on, cupcake!"

I looked up at him and unbuckled his belt. Apparently I was a bit too slow for him, because he unzipped and pulled down his pants before I could.

"I didn't know businessmen were this impatient."

He kicked his pants to the side and watched me as I pulled down his boxer.

"I'm not usually impatient, but you just driving me crazy."

His words flew past me, because I was fixated on the sight in front of me. I mean I'm bisexual and I have seen enough dicks and pussies I would say. But this!

"Wow!"

I grabbed his length and swirled my tongue around the head. His dick jerked in response. He grabbed my head and shoved me on his length. I choked and gasped for air, but his grip on my head was way too strong.

"Sorry sweetheart, but it's been a while."

He grunted and pulled me back up. A few seconds later he shoved me back and went deeper than the first time.

"FUCK!"

This went on for some time and finally he released me. My eyes were teary and my throat felt completely used.

"This wasn't a part of the deal, but I'm going to fuck you good."

He pulled me up and placed me on the couch. Everything felt surreal after that. His hands roamed over my body. The little clothes I had on, landed on the floor and before I knew it his lips were on mine again. He played with my nipples and softly pinched them. His lips released mine and he resumed his attack on my nipples with his mouth. I moaned as his mouth keep on assaulting my already sensitive nipples.

"Ahhh! Gosh Fuck!"

I softly pull his hair as one of his lubed fingers entered my hole. I was so indulged in his pleasure that I didn't even realise him smearing lube all around his fingers and all over my pink hole. He released the nipples and lowered himself to my intimate zone.

His tongue shot out and he licked the tip of my length whilst inserting a second finger. I arched my back and couldn't stop moaning. He increased the speed and rubbed against my prostate. My moans got louder and felt a familiar sensation building up.

My hole clamped around his finger and I was driven further towards the edge. He took out his fingers in a rush and kissed me.

"Just fuck me already!"

He smirked against my lips and lined his dick with my entrance. Instead of giving me what I needed, he rubbed his length against my sleen. Then without warning he pushed his throbbing member in my hole. My nails dug in his back as he bottomed out. I let out desperate and needy moans, begging him to go faster.

But he didn't move, he just smirked at me as our bodies were connected. A short moment later he moved in and out of me. This slow and steady rhythm was driving me mad and he knew that very well.

Freaking jerk!

"Beg for it."

I opened my eyes and saw his lust filled eyes roaming over my body.

"F-fuck m-me h-ha-harder pl-please!"

That was all it took. He increased his speed and stroked my length. His dick rubbed against my sensitive spot and I felt my orgasm approaching. Suddenly he pulled his dick, my eyes shut open and I glared at him.

"Turn around."

I did what he told me and he shoved his dick in me again. This time his dick went deeper and I moaned as he hit my prostate. In pushed my ass in the air and arched my back as far as I could. A satisfied grunt left his mouth. The sound of our skin connecting turned me on even more. I stroked my dick at a quick pace.

I rocked my hips towards his thrust, bringing myself closer orgasm. My walls clenched around his dick and both of us are moaning mess right now. He must've felt that I was close to cumming, because he increased the speed of his thrust. Within seconds I came undone, full load of cum splashed on my hand and I was weakened. It's been a while since I orgasmed at peak.

He however didn't stop and kept stimulating my over sensitive body.

"Arrgg!! Ahh!! Fuck!"

A string of curses left his mouth as he thrust one last time and reached his orgasm. He pumped his seed in me and collapsed on my back. As his dick softens a bit, he pulled out of me. I could feel his juice dripping out of my cavern. He stood up and pulled out some tissue from the side table and cleaned me.

"Get up baby, I'm taking you home."

"W-Wh-What?" I gave him a shocked response since I was still panting.

"I Kongpob Suthiluk is bringing you, Arthit Rojnapat home right now. So move your sexy ass up."

Wait! What? How? Nobody should know me! What going on?

I know something is fishy here. I know very well I shouldn't have listened to him, but I did. I am adult businessman followed a man without questioning how he know my details and whereabouts and I have no idea why I did that.

And let's just say that, it was the best decision I made in my life!

💫💫💫

A/N

I hope you guys liked it. Actually I wanted to post this next weekend but you guys are just way too lovely and I decided not to be so evil. 😆