Kinky Daddy Kong 🔞

I don't know who am I kidding. Two updates in a day! 😝

PayelKarmakar1 and aibaloveR serving you guys a quickie 🙈

Happy reading guys!
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Kongpob smirked as he made his way to his playroom. He remembered the events that took place two hours earlier.

Flashback

Kongpob has pinned Arthit over the glass desk and with a swift movement, he took his handcuffs and cuffed Arthit's hands to the built in rails to the wall. The little boy whimpered at the pinch but no other sounds could be heard because Kongpob tied a gag into his mouth.

He took a few steps back and admired his handy work before he reached into one of his draws for his favourite toys.

He pulled out a matte black dildo, custom made to the size of his own dick and little spikes at the end just for Arthit.

12 inches.

"Ready to take this toy baby?"

He asked seductively as he began to rim the boys puckering pink hole. Arthit whined our before nodding frantically and trying to push himself back on to the dildo in order to create more friction.

Kongpob noticed this and with a devilish smirk, he pulled it away leaving Arthit a moaning mess. The younger began to move his hips trying to get the friction in order to control his rising heat.

"How do you want it baby? Slick? Or.."

Kongpob whispered before he lean into Arthit's ear.

"Raw?"

He blew against the boys ear causing the latter to groan and goose bumps rose on his skin. Arthit loves the thought of being taken raw, so he nodded without hesitation.

Flashback End

Kongpob opened the door and as soon as he did, the smell of sex hit him along with a string of moans.

There bent over with a 12 inch dick shoved up his tiny hole was Arthit his beautiful lover. Whimpering and moaning helplessly. Kong loved Arthit when he's like this.

Kongpob smirked as he walked towards the younger who was too caught up in the pleasure that he seemed oblivious to the others presence. The raven hair stared at the younger's juicy ass and smiled further when he noticed all the cum stains on the desk and floor. Precum managed to slick down his thigh.

Kongpob groaned heavily as he felt his dick twitch.

He slowly went behind Arthit and with a sharp thrust of his hips, he began to hump Arthit.

The youngers eyes widened as another orgasm hit him full on and he threw his head back and half screamed at the over sensitivity. Cum splattered against the desk once more and tears streamed down his eyes.

"Hmm.. Daddy's good to you isn't he?"

Kongpob licked his lips as he humped slower, with each thrust, the dildo was pushed further.

Arthit's eyes rolled to the back of his head, he nodded completely in daze.

Kongpob stopped his movement, and allowed his hands to roam around the soft skin of Arthit. It was soft and sweaty. The younger looked so delicious like this.

His hand slowly moved down towards the youngers hole and with a sharp movement, he yanked the dildo out. Arthit jerked back and he groaned so loud at the loss. He missed the feeling of being stuffed.

The raven hair began to circle the latters loose hole, dipping it in once in a while and he loved how Arthit's hole would automatically clench around him in order to have anything penetrating him.

"You're well fed aren't you?"

The raven hair whispered huskily and began to remove his pants and boxer in one go.

He sighed in relief when his thick cock was released and he took a hold of his own cock in order to stop it's pulsating.

"Let's see how you take two cocks baby?"

And with those words said, Kongpob pushed a smaller pink 8 inch dildo in and slid his own cock into Arthit's hole.

The latters eyes widening shock and he dug his nails into his palm as the pain seared through his every being. He began to half scream through the gag and he was pretty sure he won't be able to walk properly for few days.

He shut his eyes tight.

"Just... A little more! Yes baby!"

Kongpob ended up planting his seed in Arthit within few thrusts. He uncuffed Arthit and hoisted him up. Once he was done with the after care he let the younger sleep in his embrace.

The End

💫💫💫

A/N
This is considered a quickie. There'll be no continuation. Excuse me for torturing baby Oon!
🙈😉