The Best Christmas Ever

So my Christmas holidays have officially started and I had some time to spare. I miss enjoying the snow when I was back in Canada.

You loves know I'm a sucker for romance. So this kinda happened.

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"Hey Oon."

Kongpob my neighbour greeted, popping his head up from the side of the house. He finished climbing the ladder leading to rooftop. This was the place that I always go to since I got adopted as one of the perawat.

It was a beautiful but chilly day. The sun was glistening off the freshly fallen snow, there were a few puffy white clouds in the sky but not many, people were setting up decorations for the holidays, and the guy I loved had willingly and without being invited, laid down next to me, looking up at the sky like I had been doing.

"Hey Kong."

I smiled back at him, before seemingly returning my attention to the sky.

"What are you doing?"

He asked awkwardly. I pointed to the sky.

"I'm using these things called eyes to see this lovely picture above us."

"Funny way to put it. And adorable." He chuckled.

"What was that?" I questioned, sitting up facing him.

"What?" He sat up like I had.

"You said 'and adorable'. What do you mean by that?"

I asked, frowning, though anybody but Kongpob could see the hope in my eyes. He was too busy panicking to see that.

"N-nothing! I-It was nothing!"

He insisted, waving his hand horizontally back and forth as he did so. I shrugged and laid back down, deciding it was just probably my hopeful imagination that made me hear those words. He sighed in relief and followed my actions.

We laid in peaceful and gentle breeze that blew towards our face.

"Oon?"

I looked away from the sky to see his eyes.

"Yes Kong?"

"I-"

He stopped, realising it might be better to not speak. He scrunched his face and small frown was forming like something was bothering his mind.

"You?"

I dragged out. Making a motion with my hand for him to to finish what he was going to tell.

"I-" again there was a pause, "I have a surprise for you on Christmas."

My spirit fell a little, but held a rose moment later when I realised, he had a surprise for me.

"Okay, I can't wait."

I gave him a closed eye smile with a deep dimple show, missing him beam as he saw me smiling. He loved it when I smile and I could swore to the heavens that he would make it happen as often as possible. Maybe just maybe he likes me too.

"I'm sure you'll love it Oon!"

He said, looking back up at the clouds as the slight blush in his cheek slowly went away.

"I hope," he slowly added, almost silently.

"Kongpob!"

Aim called from below. Kongpob sighed, annoyed, but stood up to see his cousin come best friend.