Alphas Cursed One 🔞

Hey there lovelies! Hope you guys having a good time.

prithaani this is your request. Hopefully I did justice to it.

All the other requests will be posted once I'm back from break loves.

Happy Reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

I sighed, avoiding my reflection in the mirror as I reached in the shower, closing the water behind me. My soggy brown hairs clung to my face as I padded through the bathroom, drying my hair as I went. Stopping at the sink, I dried myself completely before opening the cupboard, plucking my toothbrush out of its designated cup before closing the door.

Sadly, that made me face the mirror and I grimaced as I stared at myself. No, don't get me wrong, I wasn't scarred horribly or anything but being the youngest of four brothers, I had always admired them, wanting to grow up and become just like them. A strong Alpha who shifts into big wolf. Unfortunately, I'm the only omega of the family and only one who's unable to shift until today.

I remember persuading Bright, Prem and Tutah that I wanted to try shifting and follow them to the forest walk. The three of them had stood tall, already in full wolf form with Knot waiting in the garden, growling obnoxiously while ten year old me tried to persuade them.

Prem had sighed and taken me on his back, gently pulling me towards the garden.

"We'll ask Knot but if he says no, that means no, okay bud?"

My second oldest brother stated warningly before he stopped beside Knot. The eldest of our group, already reaching his twenties, closely followed by the nineteen-year-old Tutah and seventeen year old twins Prem and Bright, was our guidance and light when our parents were gone on their usual work trips.

A smile slipped on my lips as I remembered Knot allowing me to come along with them, taking all the mocking jibes in stride and saying it was an honor to bring their little brother. I had looked up at the four build teenagers as they towered above me and made me feel safe and protected, wishing to become just like them.

Reaching my growth-spurt, I was disappointed when I only reached a measly five feet two, nothing compared to my siblings six and seven feet. My muscles were nonexistent, as I remained the tall, slender androgen freak of the family. I knew that Knot would kick my butt if he heard me think that way, Tutah would sit down and have the worn down talk with me while the twins would glare and crack their knuckles at everyone even looking at me.

My lavender eyes flashed over my reflection, the long, brown curls bouncing around my head, rosy blush on my face. I was nothing like my brothers, at all. While they were extremely confident and successful in everything they set their minds to, I was the exact opposite.

Discarding my towel on the floor, I fingered my hair for a moment and sighed as it was already curling in every direction. My eyes flitted from my hair to my slender fingers that were pinching the strands together, and then finally my scarred wrist.

When my brothers turned twenty one and left to find job, I was left defenseless to the hoard of bullies that had cowered away from my buffed up bodyguards. For two years I had to struggle, trying to hide in plain sight so my bullies would leave me alone until I eventually couldn't take it anymore.

My fingers traced the crescent mark on my chest, an angry pink compared to the usual paleness of the surrounding skin. I still remembered exactly why I had been so miserable before, why I had lost hope to live. Despite running away from all the bullies I accidentally ran far into the forest behind our town. Leading me straight into the witches den. I was cursed because I disturbed their special ceremony.