✮ TWENTY TWO ✮

Mila's pov

Somehow, in the space of twenty minutes, the group of four had gone from messing around in a pool to walking down the old cobblestone pathway into town.

Not that Mila was complaining about the walk, more what was at the end.

Simon had called Freezy to let him know that the group was at the beach, waiting for them. So once they had grabbed some towels and Mila had thrown some shorts on they were off.

"I think we're lost," Lux told them for the fifth time in the last ten minutes.

"Yes, we know what you think now shut up," Harry told him, clearly annoyed by his repetitive whining.

"I'm just saying, we're better off sitting in a bar and figuring it out than just walking around" he suggested.

"Bar sounds good" Freezy nodded, he hadn't spoken for the last few minutes of the walk, which was quite unusual in of itself, but he always perked up at the chance to drink.

He pulled them into the first bar he saw, which just so happened to be American-themed, not that any of them minded, a drinks a drink after all.

After Elvis had taken their order, a pint each, they began to work out their way.

"So we are here" Lux pointed to one part of the map on his phone,  shown handily by a red dot, "and this is the beach"

"The big blue things the sea? No way" Freezy laughed at his own quick wit, shaking Lux's shoulder, who couldn't look less impressed.

"Yeah, right shut up, so it says it's only a ten-minute walk away" Lux concluded.

"Do we not want to double-check?" Harry asked, his eyes scanning the decor on the pub's wall.

"What do you mean?"

"It's a Samsung mate, probably got it wrong" Freezy laughed at Harry's, rather shit, joke. It must have been a regular occurrence for them to take the mick out of Lux's phone because he looked used to it.

"It's a Google Pixel, it does the job" he argued.

"No they just sponsor you, so you have to say that" Freezy shook his shoulders again, finally getting a laugh out of the boy.

Elvis made his way back, placing down their drinks before doing an awful impression, mixed with a Spanish accent you'd have no clue who it was without the outfit.

"So, we have a few pints then set off, yeah?" Harry asked the table, sipping the top of his own.

"Sounds like a plan, I'm starving, might get some breakfast whilst yous drink," she told them, leaning across Harry to pick up a menu, "they do pancakes, yum" she smiled, looking up to Harry, who for some reason was already looking at her.

"Sounds amazing"

"Are they already drunk?"

Was the first thing Mila heard as they, finally, found the beach.

"No...we're perfectly fine" Freezy managed to sound somewhat normal, really pulling off his sober role. Until he tried to step onto the beach that is, completely missing the steps and falling headfirst into the sand, "ouch"

"Mila, what the fuck did you give him," Talia asked, laughing, "he's fucked"

"He's not my responsibility, swear he only had a few anyways-" Mila voiced her thoughts, only to be cut off by Lux.

"Nah we had some shots when you went to get some butter," He told her smiling, somehow managing to look a whole lot more put together than Freezy, who had only just gotten off the floor.