✮ FIFTY SEVEN ✮

Mila's pov

"What's this then?" Harry furrowed his brows as he held the door to his apartment, letting Mila in, "Is this why you took so long?"

"Shut up, I was only half an hour" Mila shook her head, a small smile on her lips. She quickly made her way to the couch, throwing down her bags whilst gesturing him over, "anyways, I got you a present"

"A present?" He smiled lightly, his eyebrow raised, "careful, Freezy's upstairs" he joked, jumping on the couch next to her.

"Shove off, you know I don't mean that" she laughed it off, pulling the plastic Tescos bag into her lap, digging through the contents, pushing Harry away as he tried to look.

"Ta-da" she held up what she was looking for, a bright smile on her lips as she saw Harrys face fall slightly.

"What?" Was all he could reply, looking between the matching Christmas pyjamas that she held, both with red plaid bottoms and a white top, a little cartoon polar bear with a scarf on the left breast side pocket.

"Pyjamas" she smiled as if that was a full explanation.

"But, why?" He asked again, taking the bigger pair that she had thrust into his lap and scanning it.

"Nothing says cute Christmas date like matching pyjamas and vodka" then his eyes widened, his head raising to look at her.

"Vodka?" There was a light smile on his lips now.

"How did I know that'd sway you over?" She pulled the bad back to her lap, not letting Harry get his hands on the litre bottle, "no, no, the pyjamas first" she smiled smugly, pulling back her hand with the bottle and pushing forward the clothes.

Harry rolled his eyes with a loud sigh, trudging off to his bedroom to get changed whilst Mila used the downstairs bathroom, rolling up the trousers and tucking the shirt to make them sit better.

Surprisingly, when she was done, Harry was already downstairs, clad in his pyjamas with his back to her, stirring a cup.

"What you making?" Mila questioned, waking up behind him and popping her head around his shoulder.

"Hot chocolate," he pointed to the Cadbury's hot chocolate mixture on the counter, like it was obvious.

"With hot water?" Mila cringed, "are you a caveman?" She shook her head, grabbing the two mugs and pouring them down the sink.

"Wha-" Harry started but was cut off when Mila pushed him lightly out of the way. She grabbed two new mugs and milk from the fridge.

"Wheres the pans?" She questioned, nodding a 'thank you' as he handed her one.

She poured enough milk into the saucepan once it was hot enough, slowly stirring in the chocolate powder.

By now Harry had retreated to the couch to wait for Mila to be done, a football interview on the screen; not that Mila had any idea what was happening.

"There, an actual hot chocolate" Mila presented, setting down the hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and chocolate powder on top, "made with milk, not water" she sipped her own, encouraging him to do the same.

Harry picked up the cup in both hands, and took a sip, his eyes widening.

"Right?" She encouraged, nodding with a wide smile, "good?"

"So good, I'll be having words with my mum," he took another sip, "been done dirty, having it with water all these years" he joked, leaning back into the couch and carefully pulling Mila with him, handing her the remote.

Mila knew he didn't like movies but decided that he could make an exception for one night. She turned on Netflix, searching for 'It's a Wonderful Life' and pressing the movie when it came up, before settling into Harry's side.

"My mum says 'hi' by the way," he spoke a few minutes later, "she wants to meet you soon"

Mila couldn't help the smile that raised to her lips, thankful that the darkness hid her blush.

"I want to meet her too, make sure her heads okay after you booted a football at her"

"Oh, leave it out" he pushed her shoulder, a smile on his lips, "you know what, maybe you won't meet her"

——————
Written: April 4th 2021
Published: April 9th 2021
Weird place to end but oh well.
Just wrote the last chapter and I hate it :)