✮ SIX ✮

Mila's pov

Ethan wasn't lying when he said they'd be out all night.

It was already 2 am by the time they left the Villa and to 'make up for lost time' as Lux said, they had all done multiple Sambuca shots.

Regretting it instantly.

"That is fucking vile" She pulled a face as the hot liquid ran down her throat, making her body shake.

"Get another one down you, lass," Freezy told her after laughing loudly, sliding another shot glass across the table and into her hand, and who was Mila to deny a shot?

After two more shots and a close call of seeing what Lux had for dinner, the small group were ready to start the night.

"There's a rave down the beach later, in an hour or so, so we have time to kill," Ethan told them after talking to another boy in the club. He looked like a typical posh lad who moves abroad to become one of those pricks that stand outside pubs to pull you in, checkered pants and Hugo Boss shirt and all. Not that Ethan was wearing much different.

"Sound, get the drinks in now lads" Freezy shouted, turning back to the bar as the lads followed, but Mila stayed put, knowing that the shots had already gone to her head.

"You alone?" A voice boomed through her ears, making her flinch.

As her head turned she grimaced, the Danny Dyer look-alike that Ethan must have talked to was up close and personal. The music in the club was subpar, at best, the DJ must have gone to the toilet because the decks were empty leaving 2013 tunes playing on repeat, and therefore wasn't loud enough that they would have to shout.

"No," she replied, "my friends are at the bar" pointing to the group of boys collecting drinks in their hands.

"Can't be good friends if they left a beautiful girl like you all alone" he flirted, it was revolting.

"Like I said, I'm not alone...so" Mila trailed off, glancing back to the boys quickly, making a split second of eye contact with Harry.

"Hmm...I'm Craig," his arm trapped her against a pillar, his tattooed arm basically popping from his tight polo.

"Mila" she replied politely.

"Well, Mila," he smirked, testing out her name on his lips, "you coming to the beach later?"

"Umm... I'm not really sure"

"You should, I'll be there, maybe we could get to know each other better" he stepped closer now, Milas back pressed to the wall now.

"It's our first night here, we might not do much"

"Come... I can get you into the VIP" he bragged with a smug smile, his Cockney accent starting to annoy her, "it's private back there we could-"

"Mila, babe, there you are" a semi-familiar voice cut him off, "come on, I got you a drink"

Both of their heads shot towards the boy, their faces' must have been complete opposites; after the initial shock and confusion she was hit with, her face broke out into a smile.

"Thanks...babe" she added awkwardly, trying her best the make the small sentence seem normal.

Mila ducked under Craig's arm as she reached for her gin in Harry's hand, standing closer to him than she would have if they were not in Craig's presence right then.

"Bye," Mila shot over her shoulder as she pulled Harry's hand through the small crowd and back towards where the boys were, dropping his hand as they reached them.

"Are you okay, that donny's mad creepy" Freezy scowled as he looked over the crowd, having a clear view over all of their heads; honestly this boy was so tall.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she nodded, sipping her drink before widening her eyes suddenly remembering her knight in shining armour.

"Harry, thank you so much, honestly" She looked up at him, to see him still looking in Craig's direction.

"It's okay, could see you weren't feeling it" The group nodded, telling her quickly how they had all noticed the disturbing situation.

"Let's just get fucked and forget it" She pulled the thin straw from her glass, tipping her head back and downing the drink.

"Yes, lass" Freezy shouted, "let's get mudded!" Ethan shouted with him.

—————
Written: 23rd November 2020
Published: 23rd November 2020
Edited: 17th June 2023
Harrys birthday in like 20 mins don't even like fifa but im watching his bday stream