2.

Kiyomi

It seems like a nice day out, I should go out. I'm watching tv in my living room- well not really. The tv is just background noise trying to distract my mind, even tho it's not working.
I should go outside.

That's a way better distraction. I don't like people but I should be only be out for a little before I start to get irritated. I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie with a Jean jacket on top before I walk out the door.

Before I get to the elevator I check my pockets noticing I left my wallet.

Dumbass.

Plz-not today

I roll my eyes as I walk back to my apartment and get my wallet. Then I proceeded to the store.

*************************************

I decided on the gas station just so could stay out the house longer. The bell rings as I walk in the door and I look around and check my surroundings. I walk to the drinks and get me a water, as I'm walking to the register I try to remember what I ate today.

Some toast.

Eh that's good enough. I grab some hot fries and starburst and walk outside.
There's a McDonald's across the street.

It's 4:00pm u should get something to eat retard.

I roll my eyes as I walk across the street to McDonald's. I'm ready to go back in the house, I always find a way to piss myself off. And that right there just did it.

I order my food and sit down. I start to think. I know it's not good for my body but if I'm not hungry why force myself to eat.

It's because you're depressed.

I'm not depressed tho, my appetite is just small.

My name is called, I get my food and sit down. I just sit and scroll through insta on my phone. Not really paying attention, just scrolling.

After a while a boy slid into the booth.
He was skinny and dark skin and had tattoos on his face. He was good looking but I'm not interested.

He asked for my food. "The fries are cold but you can have them" I said as I chuckled. He started talking to me and I figured out his name was ski. I wasn't really listening to the rest. I did here that we live in the same apartment building. He said he's seen me come out every couple weeks and took this as his chance to talk to me.

He walked me home and as I walked into my apartment I felt somewhat better than how I felt before I left.

I should do that more often.