6.

Jahseh

"So you don't think your life is worth it" I asked her as we layed together in her bed. This girl is different. And not different like every other girl that's different. She her own person, well she reminds me of myself. I wanna get to know her more.

Kiyomi

He's making me nervous

Eww.

Yea this is not gonna work. Nothing ever does. I need to stop this before something happens.

We continued talking until we both fell asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A week later.

Im off of work for the week. I'm a pretty fast learner, I think. So I got on the pole pretty fast but the bruise on my legs and arms from the tricks hurt so bad. But imma g so I got this.

I laugh at myself as I limp out of bed. I wonder what jah and ski are doing. Imma get in the shower before I go over there.

On my way to the shower I trip over my shoes. I really need to clean up but I'm lazy so...no.

*after shower*

I tried to stay in the shower as long as possible so my body could stop hurt but I pulled down the shower curtain cuz it made me mad.

Like bitch do your job and stop touching me.

You need to get some help.

Chile anyways. I slightly limped down the hall in my biker shorts and sweater to their door. When I knocked I white boy opened the door. We stared at each other briefly before I pushed past him into the house.

"Who tf-" I cut myself off as I seen everyone in the living room. They said hey as I sat down next to jah and laid my head on his shoulder. The white boy came back in the living room and stared at me. "What tf are-" I got cut off as jah covered my mouth with his hand.

"Gabe this is kiyomi, yomi this is gabe" jah said quickly as I took his hand off my mf mouth. Who do he think he is?

I rolled my eyes as I put my feet on jahs lap and layed back. He pushed them off and I put them right tf back on. Everyone started talking as I pulled out my phone and started scrolling. It was a couple minutes until weef said something to me.

"So where you from" "here" I said then went back to my phone. "How long you been living in this building" he asked. I mentally rolled my eyes as I answered the question. "Three years" I said hoping he would leave me alone. I hate being questioned.

"How come-" he was about to ask until I asked where was ski. They told me he wasn't here. "Jah can you come fix my shower curtain" he looked at me confused then asked how I broke it.

"It kept touching me so I pulled it down. But the bar came off too" I said as everyone started laughing. I rolled my eyes and just got back on my phone.

Jah tapped my leg and I took them off his lap thinking he was about to get up. He grabbed it put it back and started examining my bruises. I huffed knowing he was about to start asking questions. "What happened to your legs" he asked then grabbed my arm seeing those ones too. "Work" I said then realizing what I did I told him I got into a fight with a costumer. It seemed like he knew I was lying but he went with that.

Fuck.

I forgot to count my money for this week. I have almost enough to buy a car, I just need to do one more shift. I'm not gonna use it anyway, probably gonna take 4am drives but that's about it. That's why I'm debating on if I should work just one more night before I take the week off. My body is telling me no tho.

I'm ready to go.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jah was fixing my shower thing while I was counting my money. I put rubber bands around them and then put the stacks in the bag. I looked over and he was standing at the door.

"So what is it you do again" he questioned. Here we go. Eye rolled my eyes and told him I was an accountant. He just sighed. Then Sat down next to me.

"Be careful, please"