20

Kiyomi

"You okay" jah patted my back. I nodded my head. I grabbed my phone trying to distract myself from doing something I'm gonna regret.

I'm just gonna act like I don't know him. When I told jah I've never been in a situation like this it was only a partial lie. Me and kash never really had a normal relationship. He actually just started calling me his girlfriend until I finally gave in. We never had the chance to talk and get to know each other.

He knew everything about my past and I knew nothing about his. And he held it over my head. Of course he was too old for me. It was the average senior and freshman doing something they weren't supposed to. But he told me he liked me because of how mature I was. It was different from other boys liking me for my body.It didn't really get bad until other boys showed interest in me.

Of course I didn't let him do what he want. I was kinda the same in high school just less closed off. I felt like school was the only place I could really be myself.

It got really bad when he knew that I didn't want to be home. So I was at his house for the majority of my time. It's crazy how I didn't wanna be alone so bad that I let this man put his hands on me. Of course I fought back but I was little as shit so I couldn't really do nun. Most of our time together was spent arguing or fighting but as long as I was with him I didn't care.

That went on until I was about to be a junior. Of course he wasn't in high school no more so he had people watching me. His friends seen me talking to this boy and told him. He thought I was cheating and beat my ass. Not really beat my ass cuz I got his ass good but I was fucked up. I sprained my ankle a couple days before in a different fight with him and he knew that. So I stabbed him and after that we stopped talking.

"Y'all this is kash, he's gonna be with me and ski for a couple of days" jah introduced him. He looked at me and smiled. I did a little prayer in my head asking god to forgive me for whatever goes down tonight. I don't even wanna be here anymore.

I got up to use the bathroom. While I was washing my hands the door opened and in came kash. "I will not hesitate to slice yo ass up so please leave" I said taking my knife out. "Damn ya ass got fat" he said taking a step closer. I backed up clutching my knife in my hand. "If only I could bend you over this sink rn" he licked his lips and took another step closer. "I'm really not trying to go to jail so back tf up". He grabbed me by my throat and whispered in my ear "we got some things that we need to finish" I pushed him away and walked out the bathrooms

Getting in my car I shot both of the boys a text saying I had to leave. I have work anyway so I gotta get going.

*********************

It was 4am and jah still hasn't came in my room. I got off of work two damn hours ago. I'm probably going to have to go over there but I really don't wanna see kash. I huffed as I threw the blankets off of me and put on my slides.

Walking into the apartment I seen kash on the couch with Ming and weef. Weef pointed to jahs room letting me know that he was in there. I walked in and he was sleep. Damn how much he had to drink. I got in bed with him and he rolled over laying on top of me with his head in my boobs.

This nigga really a big ass baby.
***************************************
😚✌🏾