15

Kiyomi

I was now laying in bed with jah at my house. He rubbing the marks he put on my sides and wrist from what we did a couple days ago. I was laying on his chest slowly falling asleep until he said something.

"Neva" he mumbled. "Hm" I sat up confused. "Neva....she did it" "did what" I questioned laughing, something I do when I trying to calm myself down. I hope it's not what I think it is. "She fucked up the house" he started rubbing my back, I guess cause he knew I was gonna get mad.

He still got that bitch in the house. I jumped out of bed and started putting on my shorts and stuff. While I was looking for my fighting shoes jah started talking. I wasn't listening, she need her mf ass beat.
I got up to walk out the door but he stood in the way. "Jah move bro" I said putting my hair in a low ponytail. "No, you not fighting her vruh" I rolled my eyes. "I will really punch you in yo shit jah please move out the way" "do it" we made eye contact. See if this was anybody else, I would've did it but it's jah so no. I'm not saying I'm scared but I would hate for both of us to go to jail.

"Go sit ya ass down" I rolled my eyes and walked to the bed. Taking off my shoes I layed down.

I'm still gonna beat her ass, imma just wait until he leave.

I tried to get up fast but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head, I was on my back as he hovered over me. "Jah on my moms I'm not gonna do nothing to that girl, if you forgive her then you forgive her" I said trying to wiggle out his grip he had on me. "Say you swear" "I swear" he let go of me and I turned around with my facing him.

Dumbass.

**********************

We walked in the house and everyone was in the living room. "Where's neva" I asked cause she wasn't there. Jah punched me in my arm. Not hard but basically telling me to be quiet. I punched his ass back and walked into the kitchen. "Ain't shit to eat in this bitch, why y'all don't have no food"

I went and plopped down on the couch next to ski. "What happened to your wrist" he asked examining them. Fuck. I couldn't even think of a lie. "Vro did craig tell y'all what happened the other day" I said trying to distract him. Craig started telling them the story while pulled my wrist out of his hands.

I got a text asking can I come in tonight. I just said yes because I only worked two days this week. Speaking of that I didn't go to the bank last week. "Ski can you take me to the bank please" I asked grabbing my stuff. He shook his head and we got up to leave.

It was an awkward silence in the car. I really hope he don't say nothing about me and jah. I couldn't even look at him after he walked in. This is basically my older brother and it's gonna feel weird talking to him about.

"So..um y'all-" "please ski don't do this to me" I cut him off facing the window. "We have to, your like my little sister vruh" "okay but do we have to talk about it" "yes, are y'all using protection" he questioned. "......." "cmon Yomi you should know better, I don't want you getting pregnant" "I know stokes but sometimes we forget" I said covering my face from embarrassment. "Are y'all a thing" "no we just fuck" I said quickly, I just want this convo to end.

"Just be careful" I nodded my head getting out the car to go in the bank.

I was taking the stacks out and putting them in the machine. "That's a lot of ones" he said. Omg I don't need this convo either. "Do you strip" he asked. "Huh" I acted like I couldn't hear him. "Kiyomi you heard me bruh" "I really didn't hear you" "do. You. Strip" he asked slowly like I was dumb. "No" I answered quickly. We walked out the bank and went home.

***************************************

I'm bored so imma start updating again.