13.

Kiyomi

"You have to be more feminine and girly" I rolled my eyes as the house mom was trying to give me advise. "I have enough clients, and I make enough money" I brushed my hair in the mirror before grabbing my money bag. "But the people love you. You have to build a relationship with your clients" "im only here for my money, that's it" I walked out the room into the club.

My fucking feet hurt and I'm ready to go home. The club was jumping tonight so imma go home early. I just ordered a money counter and y'all don't understand how much it satisfies my to put money through it.

I walked out the back of the club, I didn't have my car cuz it's in the shop and this big ass duffel bag if hurting my back. I called ski and asked him to come get me from the bus stop down the block. I started walking down the street and sat on the bench. I couldn't see the club from here so I know he wouldn't ask.

"Hey lil mama how you doing" this guy came up to me. He looked like he was in his 30s and he had sweats on. It 3am so I don't know where tf he came from. "Im underaged" I lied as I clutched my knife in my pocket. I hope ski is close by. "That's even better" the guy said inching closer to me. "Look bro it would be horrible for both of us if I was to slice yo ass up. So imma need you to back tf up and leave me alone." I said pulling my knife out.

"I like challenges" he licked his crusty ass lips and looked at me. I scrunched my face up and got up, before I could say something ski pulled up. I hurried and got in the car. He pulled off as I was putting my seatbelt on. "Who was that" "some weird ass nigga" I responded sitting back in my seat.

*********************

Putting a rubber band over the stack of money I put it in my bag and put the bag in my closet. I heard my door open and a big ass thud outside. I'm not talking to jah and ski should be at work. I heard the footsteps get closer so I grabbed my knife and hid behind the door. My room door opened ,I put whoever it was in a chokehold and put the knife to their neck.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry" I said to craig as I let him go. "Don't fucking scare me like that" I said punched him in the chest. "Damn Ian mean too" he said holding where I hit him.

"What do you want and how the hell you get in here" "jah gave me the key and he wants you to come over" he said dangling the key in my face. I rolled my eyes  and walked out of my room. "Tell him I said no" "but everyone is at the house" "what that gotta do wit me" "he's just gonna send somebody else over" I started cleaning up a bit realizing that's exactly what he's about to do.

"Well tell them when they come over Imma beat they ass" I said looking him in the eyes so he knows I'm serious. He shrugged his shoulders and walked out. I plopped down on the couch grabbing the remote. Damn I really don't have anything to do beside go over there. I huffed getting up to go get dressed.

**************************************

Not proof read