16.

Kiyomi

"You okay" ".......". Me and neva were in the house by ourselves. Ski left us here, I begged him not to leave but he did. And here I am trying my best to contain myself and not beat this girl ass. "You don-" "bro stop talking to me, I'm trying to save your ass" I cut her off. They got fiv- no two minutes to bring the boys back or I'm beating ass.

The door opened and in came everyone. "What's wrong" jah asked. "I asked her and she just snapped-" I jumped across the couch punching her in her face. I started beating her ass but I before I could do some real damage but Craig big body ass pulled me off.

"That's what ya stupid ass get, Ian even finish bitch" I shook myself outta his grip and walked out.  I was heated asf and I wasn't even done.

*******************

"It must be jelly cuz jam don't shake" I sung getting on my knees twerking. I felt happy that I finally beat her ass and I was celebrating in my room. She deserved it idc. Jah probably mad but fuck him.

My music went off and I turned around getting up. "What you want" "you don't shake ya ass like that for me". "What the hell you want jahseh" I rolled my eyes. "Why would you do that" I blew out air and grab my phone jumping on the bed. "You should be thanking me, I wanted to do more" I said scrolling through the gram. I really wanted to do so much more to her. "Did you see her face, you did enough bro" I rolled over getting ready to purposely ignore him.

(I don't feel like putting her picture so if you haven't seen it too bad)

"I don't know what you want me to tell you" I shrugged my shoulders. I really didn't, ion even know why he came in here. What's done is done. "I don't know what to even do with you" he sighed and walked out. He saying that like he my dad or sum, that's not his job. He was letting her stay in his house after she fucked it up. Her ass beating was well overdue.

That conversation just made me mad all over again. I went into my second room and decided to finish it. I never put my big wall mirror up. I put on fuck the world and got to work.

*******************

"Do you really need all of this" "yes" I said grabbing a hoodie and putting it in the cart. We were currently in the men's section of target. Yes I shop in the men's section, they have better graphic tees, sweatpants and hoodies. "Can you pass me that hoodie stokes".

We went into the next aisle. "Have you talked to jah" "no" I rolled my eyes. I don't want to talk to him. He's been on my mind heavy tho. I feel like I did too much but Idc. If he cares about her then idc. We just gotta stop fucking.

I payed for everything and we went home. I'm not tired so imma just practice for work. I changed into my shorts and a sports bra and put on some music.

None of your concern started playing as I hopped on the pole. I wanna try some crazy shit. I walked around the pole tryna get in the mood. Putting my leg up I did a little jump.

(Basically these two but slower, I didn't know how to explain it)

Getting off of the floor I looked up and jahseh was standing at the door. "Can I have my key" I put my hand out. "I can't sleep without you" he grabbed my hand pulling me out the room.

We laid in the bed quietly for a while."I'm sorry" I turned around to face him. He looked at me confused, "I should've let you handle it but I let my emotions get the best of me and now you're mad at me" I said quickly. I hate talking to people about how I feel, for one everyone acts like they care when they really don't and I feel like I'm pushing my emotions on them. So I avoid it all together.

"No, im sorry. I let what we had in the past get in the way and I acted with my heart instead of my mind" he wrapped his arms around me. "So you still love her" I asked. "I have love for her, I'm not in love with her. I'm in love with someone else" he said. I threw my leg over him and straddled him. "Who's that" I asked really curious. "Some girl I've been talking to for some months, I love her....I just don't wanna hurt her" he flipped us over so he was on top. "I wanna meet her some day" I said. He laughed and then we started kissing.

***************************************

Ew that was so cheesy but here go a lil update for y'all.