22

Kiyomi

I haven't seen ole girl on the news so she must be alive. I walked into the room and laid down on jah. "Mama stop stressing about it, she's not dead" he rubbed my back reassuring me. "It's been a week, she most likely recovered" he said. "You wanna go see what ski doing" I nodded my head getting up to get dressed.

****************

Me, ski and jah were in Walmart. Of course these niggas were goofing around and touching shit they weren't supposed to. "What's this" ski walked up to me with a douche in his hand. How tf- "it's a douche ski now put it down" I said because that shit was out of the fucking box empty.

"What do you do with it" he asked still holding it. "Please put that shit down" I said again but he didn't listen. "Wha-" "ski it goes inside your pussy now please put it down and go wash your hands" he put two and two together and his eyes widened after I said that. He dropped it and ran off to go wash his hands. Yea I'm not coming to this Walmart no more.

"Marco" "polo" I yelled back. Jah walked into the aisle I was in and put like 5 nerf guns in the cart. "Oh hell no, y'all not finna be terrorizing me" I said. "Idc I'm getting them" I rolled my eyes and continued pushing the cart down the aisle.

We payed for everything and jah put the bags back in the front. Once both of them realized I was walking over to the drivers side they looked at me like at me like I was crazy. I got in the car and they both looked at me cautiously then put they seatbelts on. "Stop playing, y'all acting like I can't drive or sum" rolled my eyes starting the car up. "Cuz you can't" they both said at the same time. "You be doing the dash in dis bitch and then you be speeding through red lights" jah told me as I pulled out the parking lot.

"First of all the lights be yellow, and who tf actually slows down at a yellow light" I scrunched my face up. "People who know how to drive" ski said. I ignored them and continued driving home.

*******************

"So you telling me that if a you arguing with somebody and they stand up you not gonna rock they shit" jah said trying to prove his point to the guys. "You gotta get to them before they get to you, the first hit is always the deadliest one" I backed him up. "Nah y'all the only crazy mfs in this bitch" the boy with dreads who I now know as rob said. "I'm not crazy" I said getting up to open the door after hearing a knock.

I opened the door and ayleks and Trippie were standing there. I stepped aside and let them in going in the kitchen. While eating my pop tart I heard my phone ring. Jah walked into the kitchen with a confused face holding my phone. "Who is it" "club manager" he said scratching his head. I took the phone and answered it.

****************
"Jahseh I'm not quitting my job" I said. We were now arguing cause he doesn't want me to be a stripper. I would get if it was because we're working on a relationship or whatever but he just wants me to quit because he feels like I'm not safe. And I hate when people make it seem like I'm so helpless and can't protect myself.

"Coming home at that time of night is not safe" "so what you saying I can't handle myself" I said getting offended. "That's not- I'm saying you need to stop being so reckless" he stressed. "Where is this coming from" I questioned scrunching my face up. "You have no self control and you just act without thinking...a lot" "I'm not doing this" I mumbled. I got up and started grabbing my things.

My whole life people have been telling me what's wrong with me and what I need to fix like I don't already know. Im very aware about everything that's wrong with me and I hate that about myself. I hate that I know and I don't make no effort to fix it. People don't have to point out the obvious. So when I get in to situations like this I remove myself. It's not that I don't want to hear it, it's that I don't need to. I already know.

*************************************
This is boring but....yea